Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 12

ok

i meant that every position the EA took it worth .10 lots is it ok?

lopy78:
ok i meant that every position the EA took it worth .10 lots is it ok?

If you mean 0.1 standard lotsize = $10K, no.

With $500 it would need much smaller lotsize : 0.0001 standard lotsize = $10

ok

2 questions please:

1- for 500$ what lot size do you recommend? (just for trying the service)

2- regarding the open close orders you didn't asked my question why the position at your performance page are vary from my account history, and why are some positions closed at my account and still active at yours?

Thank you very much and very sorry for disturbing.

lopy78:
ok

2 questions please:

1- for 500$ what lot size do you recommend? (just for trying the service)

2- regarding the open close orders you didn't asked my question why the position at your performance page are vary from my account history, and why are some positions closed at my account and still active at yours?

Thank you very much and very sorry for disturbing.

1. There is no lotsize that I can recommend for $500, except that I can only recommend $100 lotsize if you trade only with 1 currency pair.

2. The cause of this so different positions performance could be possibly because there was not enough margin (so I recommend the highest possible leverage 1:400 or more).

ok closed month of August -300

Hi,

I renew my subscription for a month more just to try.. so i open an account with 2000$ at leverage 1:50 so every 10 pips will worth 1$ (i think so) and bellow is a mettetrader capture screen image.

is 2000$ good for mini account? and please check the image is everything good there any recommendations?

i don't want to repeat last month mistake positions are not opening at my terminal and opened at yours and so on, please help me walking through this.

Thanks

Files:
untitled.jpg  88 kb

lopy78:
Hi,

I renew my subscription for a month more just to try.. so i open an account with 2000$ at leverage 1:50 so every 10 pips will worth 1$ (i think so) and bellow is a mettetrader capture screen image.

is 2000$ good for mini account? and please check the image is everything good there any recommendations?

i don't want to repeat last month mistake positions are not opening at my terminal and opened at yours and so on, please help me walking through this.

Thanks

No, it's still much risky to trade with 0.01 standard lotsizes. I recommend you to trade only with ONE currency pair, however this is then still a bit too risky. The GBPJPY trade you have attached was opened at price 149.818, which is differing so much. I find this strange why the prices can be so different.

By the way, GBPJPY in my signals has the biggest averaged pips profit (>150 pips), so the performance of it is relatively less influenced by the fluctuation of the opening price.

Which broker do you use? If you are using Alpari-UK, then I recommend you to use ID1156, which is similar as ID485, but with hedging trades.

Can you publish your trades using MT4Stats so I can watch your trades on the other side?

Regards,

Jeff

Hi,

For the second month im still getting wrong signals and i don't know why, my broker in FX SOLUTION AUSTRALASIA attached 2 images 1- open positions 2- closed position, please help me with this by the way you can see that i rise the amount to 2000$ like u advise me to do last month.

Thanks.

Sam

Files:
open.jpg  94 kb
closed.jpg  160 kb

lopy78:
Hi,

For the second month im still getting wrong signals and i don't know why, my broker in FX SOLUTION AUSTRALASIA attached 2 images 1- open positions 2- closed position, please help me with this by the way you can see that i rise the amount to 2000$ like u advise me to do last month.

Thanks.

Sam

I must say that I don't see any matching trades... Can you try to trade only 1 currency pair? Please also add comment to closed trades so I can compare RentaSignal ticket numbers. I don't see why there are so much wrong signals...

Regards,

Jeff

Thank you for your fast reply..

Please advise what currency pair you want me to trade (most currency have pressure on trading) so we can compare..

Reason: