Please fix this indicator or EA - page 156

condor599776:
Hi

Can some person help fix his indicator that I tried to change the center line color to aqua and the value color to AQUA

I compiled it and save it with 2 in the title

Now neither will load onto the chart

Please fix and tell me where I went wrong trying to learn

Thank you

Don

Right clink on the indicator, go to properties->colors and set the colors at your wish

Hi Mladen

Thanks for the reply

The trouble doing it that way is that it changes back o the old color if change time frame and the value change also, can it please be changed to Aqua, the reason I use a black back ground and the dark blue is hard to see

Than you

Don

Hi

Please can any person help to change color showing on chart from Blue to AQua

Include is MQ4 file and picture of chart

Yes I can change the blue line to Aqua BUT the price at the end of the line connot be changed by clicking on the chart and changing, as it reverts back with in a few seconds to orginal color.

I would like if posible for both to be changed with in the MQ4 file if possible Please

Thank you for your time and any help

Don

condor599776:
Hi

Please can any person help to change color showing on chart from Blue to AQua

Include is MQ4 file and picture of chart

Yes I can change the blue line to Aqua BUT the price at the end of the line connot be changed by clicking on the chart and changing, as it reverts back with in a few seconds to orginal color.

I would like if posible for both to be changed with in the MQ4 file if possible Please

Thank you for your time and any help

Don

Don

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

You do not need to change anything in the code to be able to change the colors of that indicator

Hi Mladen

Thank for your reply perhaps I not making good comment, the picture I added last post, I have change the line as per you direction Good.

If you load the indictor to chart and try to change the color of the value in the box at the end of the line, where the yellow arrow is on chart, I double click on it, it brings up the little white box and before you can change the color, it closes again, so effetely you can not change the color of the value and box.

Hope that make better understanding

Thank you for your time

Don

condor599776:
Hi Mladen

Thank for your reply perhaps I not making good comment, the picture I added last post, I have change the line as per you direction Good.

If you load the indictor to chart and try to change the color of the value in the box at the end of the line, where the yellow arrow is on chart, I double click on it, it brings up the little white box and before you can change the color, it closes again, so effetely you can not change the color of the value and box.

Hope that make better understanding

Thank you for your time

Don

Don

Even though that is a decompiled indicator, but since it is a renamed regression channel indicator (and not some "center of gravity" center of gravity is a completely different indicator) will make an exception : replace line 93 that goes like this :

for (gi_160 = 1; gi_160 <= gi_152 << 1 - 2; gi_160++) {

with this :

for (gi_160 = 1; gi_160 <= (gi_152 << 1) - 2; gi_160++) {

and it will work (see the example).

Files:
cog.gif  79 kb

razo:
Hi Mladen !

Need your help again

This indi's alert is kinda' usless ...could you please do your magic and fix it ?

It has sound and pop-up .. but it's lacking a proper message to indicate which currency pair is acting up

I tried to modify it but all I get is "Price above PSAR 132" .. or 18943 .. or 97 ... pff

Many thanks & all the best !!

Hi Razo, there is a very good version of Parabolic psar(a real parabolic best ) that was fixed by Mladen, found an updated version mtf and with working alerts posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page508

what do you think that

investment $ 500

demo account

Hello, i found this News EA, on some events it make loss, because the OCO delete the wrong stop order. Could someone add StopLoss and Takeprofit.

Files:
_multi-news.mq4  12 kb

Hi,

Could you please fix this indi - it`s starts to overload metatrader and not working : ( No errors in metaeditor

mtf_alaskanpipassassin1.mq4

Reason: