Please fix this indicator or EA - page 24

Hi

Are there any coders present , PLEASE I need some help , Minor work but a lot important to me . >>????? Reply here OR Send me a private Message plz ..............

Omg

case closed - since when its only just begun sport.

You have the scenario defined.

Its simple as can be - send me your email privately.

Accept the NDA and we are there.. who ever said case closed, slightly premature eh sport..

OH and that one trade out in the open your next trade, and the stats shall be yours. You want stats then stats you shall have via email only.

Oh and sport dont forget that next trade ehy!! sure its gonna be electric.

dean1star:
case closed - since when its only just begun sport.

You have the scenario defined.

Its simple as can be - send me your email privately.

Accept the NDA and we are there.. who ever said case closed, slightly premature eh sport..

OH and that one trade out in the open your next trade, and the stats shall be yours. You want stats then stats you shall have via email only.

Oh and sport dont forget that next trade ehy!! sure its gonna be electric.

Then send me your email...

MACD & MA of MAC Cross Code

HI all,

I am trying to modify an indicator I have and I am looking for the code that reflects the cross of a MACD Signal (third parameter of MACD) and a MA of MACD (previous indicator data).

I would like to display the cross and if the cross is above/below 0 line in an histogram.

Thanks in advanced for your invaluable help.

Ma of MACD & Signal

Hi Guibernaua

Since you didn't attach anything I am sort of guessing here. It sounds like you are describing the OsMA (oscillating moving average of the MACD). A plain vanilla version comes with MT4. Other multi-colored versions can be found on this web site.

Good luck,

gcgman

guibernaua:
HI all,

I am trying to modify an indicator I have and I am looking for the code that reflects the cross of a MACD Signal (third parameter of MACD) and a MA of MACD (previous indicator data).

I would like to display the cross and if the cross is above/below 0 line in an histogram.

Thanks in advanced for your invaluable help.
gcgman:
Hi Guibernaua

Since you didn't attach anything I am sort of guessing here. It sounds like you are describing the OsMA (oscillating moving average of the MACD). A plain vanilla version comes with MT4. Other multi-colored versions can be found on this web site.

Good luck,

gcgman

Thanks for your answer, gcgman

I am attaching a chart capture of what I need.

Also, I am attaching an indicator (also in the chart, bottom histo) that shows when the MACD signal is avobe/below the MA difference of MACD, but signal line is a Simple Moving average.

In the chart, the orange line is a MA of the MACD, but in this case is exponential. If you look at the line crosses (thin red & thick orange) and the MACD Bar indicator, there are differences.

So basically, I am looking for a similar indicator as MACD Bars, but in the calculation of the cross it compares the macd signal and a MA of MACD.

Hope it is clearer now, let me know!

Thanks for your help

Files:

Indicator values don't match?

WEIRD problem. I just made an averaged momentum indicator. Very simple... but when I place it on a chart, the values aren't right.

The line isn't matching the values in the data window. This doesn't make sense, as the data window should be driven by that line. [See pic]

Code of start():

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//----

int go = Bars - counted_bars - smooth + 1;

for (int i=go;i>=0;i--) {

double value = 0;

for (int a=i+1;a<=i+smooth;a++) {

value += iMomentum(Symbol(),Period(),momentum_period,PRICE_CLOSE,a);

}

value = value / smooth;

line=value;

}

//----

return(0);

}

Note: I don't use indicator shift or anything like that.

Any help is appreciated!

Files:
chart-weird.png  118 kb

guibernaua:
Thanks for your answer, gcgman

I am attaching a chart capture of what I need.

Also, I am attaching an indicator (also in the chart, bottom histo) that shows when the MACD signal is avobe/below the MA difference of MACD, but signal line is a Simple Moving average.

In the chart, the orange line is a MA of the MACD, but in this case is exponential. If you look at the line crosses (thin red & thick orange) and the MACD Bar indicator, there are differences.

So basically, I am looking for a similar indicator as MACD Bars, but in the calculation of the cross it compares the macd signal and a MA of MACD.

Hope it is clearer now, let me know!

Thanks for your help

If I understand correctly, you need the attached indicator to match the macd cross with the signal. You mention that the indicator is using a simple moving average for the signal. I looked at the code and it appears to be using a smoothed moving average for the signal. It appears you just need the signal changed to an exponential moving average so that the bars will match the macd signal cross. Yes?

gcgman

trader5050:
WEIRD problem. I just made an averaged momentum indicator. Very simple... but when I place it on a chart, the values aren't right.

The line isn't matching the values in the data window. This doesn't make sense, as the data window should be driven by that line. [See pic]

Code of start():

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//----

int go = Bars - counted_bars - smooth + 1;

for (int i=go;i>=0;i--) {

double value = 0;

for (int a=i+1;a<=i+smooth;a++) {

}

value = value / smooth;

line=value;

}

//----

return(0);

}

Note: I don't use indicator shift or anything like that.

Any help is appreciated!

Try changing this line...

with ....

value = iMomentum(Symbol(),0,momentum_period,PRICE_CLOSE,a);

and let me know if this worked.

Thanks

hello just some very easy help with this ea here (fix the martingale)

Hello everybody on this very useful and interisting forum . I think here are the most powerfull people in programming mql4 . I hope everybody understand my english . ok here we go

So maybe someone can give me some tips with this one here . First of all - the ea works fine . the only problem is that the trades of the martingale function belong to the account balance. so if the acoount balance is rising no martingale function is needed. but when te account balance decrease a multipicator (here it is 1.5) come to increase the lot size.

All fine. The problem : if I trade on 2 or more charts or on different timeframes or manually the martingale function is incorrect because the account balance chanched.

At tis time i use a fix stoploss. so if it come to a stoploss the martingale function must be set to true. I tried it to change but everything ends up in an error.

Here is a kind of this code -

//martingale

if(Balance!=0.0&&Martingale==True){if(Balance>AccountBalance())Lots=Multiplier*Lots;else if((Balance+MinProfit)<AccountBalance())Lots=0.01;

else if((Balance+MinProfit)>=AccountBalance()&&Balance<=AccountBalance())Lots=Lots;}Balance=AccountBalance();if(Lots100)Lots=100;

The best thing is if we can use the magic number to control the martingale. because if you use it on more timeframes it increases sometimes the double multiplier.

Another thing on this ea is that it works very good on 4 digits broker and even on 5 digits broker. but on 5 digits broker it only worked on backtesting. i don't know why

this is the ea . I think it is possible to chanche this code .if someone could help i would be very thanksful

it is a free ea from tradingsystemforex forum. i changed something so I post it here and hope someone can help my on the other hand with this little problem.

Files:
Reason: