MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal - page 13

Short review of the MT5 beta: MetaTrader 5: Short Review of the Metatrader 5 beta

Custom input fields + custom programmable buttons!

Method of data storage is now 1 minute, so there are no more problems with the synchronization of different timeframes - this is a very important technological solution.

I hope that we will be able to choose the starting time of the H4 and D1 bars, without being stuck to this damned "broker time" anymore.

Spoke to a friend of mine and it turns out that at the moment feeling about metatrader 5 is the same : this waiting makes us NOT WORK.

As if all stopped while we all are waiting for the new version to come. I myself find myself sometimes thinking : "Why the hell should I write something when I will have to do it again soon". Just reading some of the features it will have makes my fingers itch, but I hope the itching is going to stop soon (that we shall have it finally) : waiting is killing

I think broker now have 2 option using MT4 or MT5, don't worry if you have indicators or EA u can still using it

Can I trade from the chart? Like fxcm platform that allow me to drag my SL, TP, or pending orders line up and down....

I ask because sometimes I need to move my TP or SL a little bit and fxcm makes it so much intuitive.

Michel:
I hope that we will be able to choose the starting time of the H4 and D1 bars, without being stuck to this damned "broker time" anymore.

That is unlikely knowing how the back end works... It would take some serious retooling from the server side. From my understanding, most of the upgrades were applied the the client side...

forextor:
Can I trade from the chart? Like fxcm platform that allow me to drag my SL, TP, or pending orders line up and down.... I ask because sometimes I need to move my TP or SL a little bit and fxcm makes it so much intuitive.

If you know MQL and do you have enough fantasy all you want it's possible.

Draw two horizontal lines on chart and name one like TP and other like SL. Then, by code, read the coordinates of both lines and adjust the order stops on results basis.

Reason: