MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal - page 14

Moving SL/TP/Pending price on a chart.

Dainesi:
If you know MQL and do you have enough fantasy all you want it's possible. Draw two horizontal lines on chart and name one like TP and other like SL. Then, by code, read the coordinates of both lines and adjust the order stops on results basis.

Or if you cannot program you can simply buy such piece of code. It is available for example here: MQL Service (the second item from the top).

hi, i need the MT5... who can send me? my email is barnix2001[at]yahoo.com

Metatrader 5

barnix:

https://www.metatrader5.com

Coming Soon

barnix:

Very soon. Alpari Russia offer MT5 demo for it's "Clients".

Wow finally it's alive!It's alive!

vladv:
Wow finally it's alive!It's alive!

If we need to reprogram all our indies and eas each time they update, it's total BS

The start of the public testing is planned for 12 October, 2009

riffster:
That is unlikely knowing how the back end works... It would take some serious retooling from the server side. From my understanding, most of the upgrades were applied the the client side...

If all datas are stored in M1 format, and all TFs generated from them client side, I don't see the need of this "broker time" anymore;

Ok, they can use it for the journal if they want, but for the datas, evryone should be able to choose at which hour the daily bars are starting.

The european market follows the CET + DST time. this is a reality, I dont want that my analyses start 3 hours later or before without any reason, follow the DST or not (which f..k all backtests of strategies based on time), and so on.

For me this will be the real (and last) test about the sincerity of the intentions of Metatrader.

Frankly, that M1 time format and "constructing other time frames" from that data is the one that I am awaiting the most. If it works as it should there will be some serious changes (for the better, I hope).

MTF could be reconstructed to 1 minute resolution (so the famous "steps" will almost disappear), it could allow reliable MTF EAs back testing (the zone that is absolutely worthless right now), back-testing itself should be much more reliable (just see the differences in different time frame data on some brokers) ... Along with multisymbol capabilities, it would open some doors closed till now

But these are just my thoughts . Let see what will be possible when we get hold of MT5

Finally Metatrader5 beta testing has been release today.

Files:
Reason: