MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal - page 10

hechtd:
Does anyone know the future of MT4? I've been noticing some ("small") talk about MT5 out there and would like to know if anyone else has as well and what that migh possibly mean to our EA's. Would they all need to be rewritten?

Please, keep in mind that I have not heard anything that would lead me to believe this will happen tomorrow or next week or next month, so in the immortal words of Douglass Adams "DON"T PANIC".

Thank you..

Don't panic is probably the best advice. MT4 will still work after July 31, but your EA will need to be made compatible with first in first out closing. The information I have seen from Metaquotes indicates (as expected) that the platform will require the first order opened for a symbol to be the first order closed. Adding a stop or limit to one order will add the same stop or limit to all positions for that symbol.

hechtd:
Doug

Can you recommend a Swiss Metatrader broker?

Xard777

I am scared

Obama wants my Swiss account #

Acm

xard777:
Can you recommend a Swiss Metatrader broker? Xard777

Hi Xard,

Check this out.

Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | ACM

They look good to me, let me know what you think.

BlueWhale:
Hi Xard,

Check this out.

Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | ACM

They look good to me, let me know what you think.

I do not see mt4 on their website...

Do you mean run a live acm account and use a demo mt4 account?

Their video tour looks impressive

Xard777

Pava:
Obama wants my Swiss account #

Pava,

He wants everyones account, because he is opposed to people not being poor! If we were poor we would be dependant on him the government. That would make him feel powerful!

We could start an entire thread on him and his baggage and how he wants to take the US to a Socailist State.

But, that is not what this thread is for.

Doug

xard777:
I do not see mt4 on their website...

Do you mean run a live acm account and use a demo mt4 account?

Their video tour looks impressive

Xard777

Yes, that is what I was thinking about doing.

This post is not directly related to version 5 of metatrader terminal but with new NFA rules and changes in latest versions of metatrader (some of which require recoding).

The original post is here (with more information) and new implementations : New Versions: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 225, MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Build 219, MetaTrader 4 Mobile Build 225 and MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Build 216 - MQL4 forum

Files:
new_rules.pdf  35 kb

GMT time

Hi All...

I want one thing in "MetaTrader 5"

is it possible the time stemp with quots will be in GMT time insted of Broker's time ?

because there is no use of broker's time

Thanks

Reason: