MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal - page 11

Point & Figure

I read through the thread (quickly) and didn't see any mention or request for "Point & Figure" charting? (or Tick Charts). I understand that time intervals will have a wider range, but does anyone know if Point & Figure or Tick charts are part of the MT5 build? I have to do some messy php/mysql hacks now. It would sure be nice to have it built into the platform. Thanks in advance...

MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal

Wow. New Version of MT.

Points to inquire:

1. Whether downward compatible 100% with MT4

2. Whether MT will make effort to make the EAs totally Parameterised! Once to offer the EA Generator with client platform and allow all Indicators to be built into the EA by way of automatic Plug-in, there is little requirement except twiking for fine tuning and run simulated version on the RT live charts.

3. If MT4 and 5 are free why not include some standard EAs with it for immediate implementation to see how MT looks at the market place.

4. All these features will greatly help Forex, Commodities and Stock Traders

5. MT 5 should also include file converters as default feature for various types of files e.g. Metastock, Tradestation, Advanced GET and other leading trading platforms.

6. Real Time data should be converted to MT file format On the Fly.

7. I am writing these points from the experience of financial institutions who have used this logic in their programmes and used the programme generators in the background.

I believe that MT is listening to expectations and when these and other features are included, it will greatly increase business to the benefit of traders/investors and brokers. It is a win-win deal for all concerned.

Best Wishes.

Files:

bizconfx:
Wow. New Version of MT.

Points to inquire:

1. Whether downward compatible 100% with MT4

2. Whether MT will make effort to make the EAs totally Parameterised! Once to offer the EA Generator with client platform and allow all Indicators to be built into the EA by way of automatic Plug-in, there is little requirement except twiking for fine tuning and run simulated version on the RT live charts.

3. If MT4 and 5 are free why not include some standard EAs with it for immediate implementation to see how MT looks at the market place.

4. All these features will greatly help Forex, Commodities and Stock Traders

5. MT 5 should also include file converters as default feature for various types of files e.g. Metastock, Tradestation, Advanced GET and other leading trading platforms.

6. Real Time data should be converted to MT file format On the Fly.

7. I am writing these points from the experience of financial institutions who have used this logic in their programmes and used the programme generators in the background.

I believe that MT is listening to expectations and when these and other features are included, it will greatly increase business to the benefit of traders/investors and brokers. It is a win-win deal for all concerned.

Best Wishes.

You cracked me up ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It's beautifull to dream .................

Mt5

To MT5 Big Heads

I am only an end user daily in front of MT4 Charts

2 things would enjoy my trading :

a/ In Options/Trades

Preset of Lot, SL in pips or % account, TP in pips or % account

Each time you enter a trade these settings will apply.

(Not to re-open the trade to modified it to enter SL and TP....)

b/ CTRL+C to close trade on the chart on the screen

(Or f10 : after f9 open trade f10= close trade)

Thanks

Bert

PS... to modify TP and Sl on screen by moving the lines.... but too hard...?!?!?

does anybody know , programming in MQ5 different with mq4 ?

if YES , where can I find the programming .pdf(of course in english ) ?

appreciate your help

mladen:
This post is not directly related to version 5 of metatrader terminal but with new NFA rules and changes in latest versions of metatrader (some of which require recoding). The original post is here (with more information) and new implementations : New Versions: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 225, MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Build 219, MetaTrader 4 Mobile Build 225 and MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Build 216 - MQL4 forum

mladen:
This post is not directly related to version 5 of metatrader terminal but with new NFA rules and changes in latest versions of metatrader (some of which require recoding). The original post is here (with more information) and new implementations : New Versions: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 225, MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Build 219, MetaTrader 4 Mobile Build 225 and MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Build 216 - MQL4 forum

Out of topic here, but do you think these new NFA rules are gonna REALLY prevent metatrader bucket shop from tempering with Customers order to their detriment? In other words, is it gonna be finally a FAIR game? Because we all know brokers is laughing at our face, we the suckers...

kamuta-fx:
My dear friend,

I think about it several years ago too... when I deside to go to non MT4 broker (to nfa compliant broker)...

I had many EA's writing by myself and I deside to count in detail - how will thay work... result was VERY simple - there naven't any difference!

You must count it by yourself and you'll see - any combination of "hedging" orders may be counted as one-direction position at every moment...

After I understand it - it was very simple to me to trade with MT4 with nfa compliant broker... Now I seccesfully trade more that year with Oanda through MT4 and really happy... If you see in MT4 two orders +1 and -1 it's equally closed position + 1 prepaid spread!

What mean this prepaid spread? It's mean that you MUST trade this pair even if you deside it's useless for you!

Just try - connect MT4 trough API to any nfa compliant broker and you will see - ALL your EA's will work fine... and in many cases you will pay less spreads!!!

Why NFA restrict "hedge"? Because it's FRAUD! It's very usefull... for brokers Just imagine - if tomorrow brokers gives you possibility trade not only up & down, but left & right too - will you use it??? )

P.S. I more than shure that MT5 left order execution the same: you will see your lovely +1 & -1 but adds ones more line - "total" = 0...

If you will need help with lunch your EA's on REAL (==nfa compliant broker) contact me anytime...

Are you trading true Oanda API at 600$ a month or did you find another way around? I am closing order mechanicaly without their costly API. My problem is that i need to find a better MT4 Demo data feed, all the ones i tried are going offline during news times. Anyone have suggestions?

kamuta-fx:
My dear friend,

Just try - connect MT4 trough API to any nfa compliant broker and you will see - ALL your EA's will work fine... and in many cases you will pay less spreads!!!

how do you execute trades signals from MT4 to Oanda API?

Thanks

Hi GreatYves,

open a Live-Account with AlpariRU and don't fund it.

Put the signals by hand into a funded OANDA-Live Account on a 10 second chart with Heiken Ashi and Bollinger Bands, then you be happy with the great scalping capabilities!

Then you have the best Forex Data Feed that i know!

On Demo-Accounts Alpari use many servers for the Data feed and changes the server connection all the time.

Therefore the connection is not very stable.

Good profits from germany

beppi

Reason: