flat.rar  53 kb

Cristal ball signal + wonderful stop line

cristal-ball_signal.ex4

wondefull_stop_line.ex4

poster:
Cristal ball signal + wonderful stop line

cristal-ball_signal.ex4

wondefull_stop_line.ex4

This looks good. The eternal question : does it repaint?

Lsma trend - channeled - Repaint??

mladen:
Well, first version of LSMA trend was posted long time ago ( this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page34 ) and it was made only to show what some other indicator was about. In the mean time it was renamed (surprise, surprise ... ) and posted as something different while nothing at all was changed in it.

But not posting about that now .

The main problem (in my opinion) with it was the "oversensitivity" since all it is looking for is a slope of linear regression value (LSMA == linear regression value). This version is a possible way to avoid that "oversensitivity" and ads a kind of a filter on it that might help in avoiding "insignificant" changes.

Good morning to everyone,

Hello Mladen,

these days I’ve contracted to someone to create an EA about this indicator.

The EA is very simple. The EA has to shoot an order at close bar, when the indicator comes

from neutral to a trend color. The developer says that the colors repaint. Can you confirm this, please?

Is it right? The colors recalculate and repaint?

I want show you an image in backtest that I did:

There are operations that are OK and others that aren’t, as you can see on the image.

I hope your answer, thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Hermo

Files:
1_fallo.png  34 kb

Hermo:
Good morning to everyone,

Hello Mladen,

these days I’ve contracted to someone to create an EA about this indicator.

The EA is very simple. The EA has to shoot an order at close bar, when the indicator comes

from neutral to a trend color. The developer says that the colors repaint. Can you confirm this, please?

Is it right? The colors recalculate and repaint?

I want show you an image in backtest that I did:

There are operations that are OK and others that aren’t, as you can see on the image.

I hope your answer, thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Hermo

Say to your coder that that indicator does not repaint (and it will never repaint - he should check how non-repainting multi color lines have to be coded in order to make them non repainting).

And also say to him that he should not use the color buffers (since that way he will never be able to get the trend correctly) but he has to add one more buffer that will be dedicated for a trend only or he should convert color lines to arrows if he wants to stick to reading color buffers instead to trends. But then, if he needs an explanation for that, I wish you a good luck

PS: ask him to show you examples where it "repainted" and enjoy the show

mladen:
Say to your coder that that indicator does not repaint (and it will never repaint - he should check how non-repainting multi color lines have to be coded in order to make them non repainting).

And also say to him that he should not use the color buffers (since that way he will never be able to get the trend correctly) but he has to add one more buffer that will be dedicated for a trend only or he should convert color lines to arrows if he wants to stick to reading color buffers instead to trends. But then, if he needs an explanation for that, I wish you a good luck

PS: ask him to show you examples where it "repainted" and enjoy the show

Hello mladen.

The developer asked me to show you this picture.

I can help answer

Thank you very much mladen.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Files:
1.png  37 kb
Reason: