Pollan's indicators - page 20

repaint indicators can lead you to loss trades when it give signal for you to enter markets, but later proved to be wrong, but it erases its past bar signals from sight.

why not mladen try to amend all batches of fancy-look pollan indicators' repainting codes to non repainting codes? Thank you a lot in advance.

then those indicators will look like regular ones...

annbeea:

why not mladen try to amend all batches of fancy-look pollan indicators' repainting codes to non repainting codes? Thank you a lot in advance.

why you all calling Hiyieldrater2's pollan setting as repainter

Nnumber=1. its repaint only one bar.

it can repaint that bar for a long time:)

debashis:
why you all calling Hiyieldrater2's pollan setting as repainter Nnumber=1. its repaint only one bar.

The "rsi + ma combination" does not repaint. As of the rest, I think I posted my answer at a couple of posts already

annbeea:

Un

Есть ещё показатель один ун называеться только тож рисует сука !!graalun.mq4

Files:
graalun.mq4  2 kb

kto ne risyet, tot ne piot shampanskoye

yaroslavik:

It is at this post too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page6

yaroslavik:

I don't use AmiBroker. Sorry

debashis:
SIR MLADEN,i am from India. here 95% ppl use amibroker for trading. sir pleaseeeeeeee can you makeHiyieldrater2's pollan indicator for amibroker...? i still think Hiyieldrater2's pollan is very usefull for me. sir please take my request.
Reason: