Pollan's indicators - page 14

Hiyieldrater2

It can be made more sensitive by adding one more step in it (in order to keep the smoothness of the whole thing).

Here is this version and the comparison of the 3 : the one using pollan indicator is the the top one, the previous rsi + ma one is the middle and this one is the lowest. It looks much more like the top most (signals are now on almost the smae places), but they will never be exactly the same (different starting point). Some parameters playing will probably help to make it even closer to the starting one

Hiyieldrater2:
Hello guys thank you for sharing your thoughts, gave me an array of ideas for my trading.

@mladen thats a good indicator, it's almost the same as pollan and schaff trend cycle as i earlier mentioned. i'd like to ask if is there a way to increase the sensitivity of the ma+rsi that it could generate crosses earlier?

Pollan-Rsi seem to exhibit that kind of feature where a possibility of reversal seem to pick it up in advance, lets say 2 to 5 bars ahead. I always wanted a stand alone indicator similar to pollan-rsi just like that Rsi-ma, it would be very useful.

I took a comparison between Pollan_rsi (upper window), Rsi-Ma (middle window), Schaff-trend (lower window).

its well evident pollan is already giving signal, Rsi-ma may generate it perhaps a few bars more, schaff just did at the current bar but sometimes this indicator is way too sensitive, giving off signals when pollan tend not to.
Files:

here is USDINR ( US dollar vs Indian Rupee) H1 TF.

red and bright green for sell and buy. orange and dark green for sell and buy exit.

PAVA's ssa on Hiyieldrater2's pollan.

Files:
1.gif  23 kb

mladen:
Hiyieldrater2

It can be made more sensitive by adding one more step in it (in order to keep the smoothness of the whole thing).

Here is this version and the comparison of the 3 : the one using pollan indicator is the the top one, the previous rsi + ma one is the middle and this one is the lowest. It looks much more like the top most (signals are now on almost the smae places), but they will never be exactly the same (different starting point). Some parameters playing will probably help to make it even closer to the starting one

Fantastic! Thank you very much Mladen

That was all your ideas so thanks should go to you All I did is some coding

Hiyieldrater2:
Fantastic! Thank you very much Mladen

debashis:

red and bright green for sell and buy. orange and dark green for sell and buy exit.

can you share for me this indicator ? tks !

debashis:

Hi debashis,

Is this the template Pava posted or have you made any changes? If so pls post it.

I am at work...and not sure you can value cross between ssa and pollan indicator...they move...I simply use curve of ssa for exits

guys its same pava posted. i really like pava's tpl. today i trade with it also. use ssa only for exit.

pavacrossing of ssa and pollan working for me. pls you check it. btw any new thought on it?

ssa moves while Mladen indicator stays same (100/-100)...so crosses might not be reliable...

debashis:
guys its same pava posted. i really like pava's tpl. today i trade with it also. use ssa only for exit. pavacrossing of ssa and pollan working for me. pls you check it. btw any new thought on it?

That is right pava, the pollan indicator is repainting a few bars back.

Reason: