Pollan's indicators - page 10

Hiyieldrater2:
@ you're welcome debashis.

@magistr913

15tf kinda hard to trade with it unlike higher time frames, though i cant give out yet the proper way to trade under that TF but i tried doing this and it seems to work fine.

Other than the recent strategy i posted this is another variant, and it can be applied under 15tf and short term trades.

Rules are:

Pollan RSi crosses down and Awesome Oscillator is below 0 is selling

Pollan RSi Crosses up and Awesome Oscillator is above 0 is buying.

it's not a perfect system and expect some shortcomings but this is as far as i can come up with something to trade pollan-RSi under 15tf. There's the underlying question that in every signal occur how far will the price will go? sometimes it shoots up and sometimes it doesn't. as for me i always back my trades relying with Higher TF and sync it with lower tf, in that way i have higher chance i could get a trade with +pips and not stopped out.

i'm very please with your setting pollan make many pips in these days tks again !

ITS ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN IN 5 MIN TF! great great work.

@cuongcali you're welcome, by the way you're template looks very interesting. i'd like to ask what indicators you are using? would it be alright to share?

@Debashis, glad it's working but do be careful, not all signals are valid.

Hiyieldrater2:
@cuongcali you're welcome, by the way you're template looks very interesting. i'd like to ask what indicators you are using? would it be alright to share? @Debashis, glad it's working but do be careful, not all signals are valid.

yes i am. just experimenting and watching. didnt take any trade. as npriode is one, have to wait one more bar for valid signal. i will watch it 3/4 more days. but i have a great hope on yr setting!

a request...dear can u make arrow on main window when all rule meet?

sir mladen

pls look at hiyieldrater2 work!! and guide us.

Hiyieldrater2:
@cuongcali you're welcome, by the way you're template looks very interesting. i'd like to ask what indicators you are using? would it be alright to share? @Debashis, glad it's working but do be careful, not all signals are valid.

I'm using in my system very simple : parabolic , bulleye forercaster and Smcs4 Scalper Candle with your pollan settings but sometimes pollan give late signal but in my own it's very useful ! should be filter with others indicator to make the best entry

These indicator if anyone want !

cuongcali:
I'm using in my system very simple : parabolic , bulleye forercaster and Smcs4 Scalper Candle with your pollan settings but sometimes pollan give late signal but in my own it's very useful ! should be filter with others indicator to make the best entry

Thank you very much Cuongcali for sharing, i appreciate it

Guys

A couple of you asked me to look into pollans indicators again

Please, even though I haven't changed my opinion, if it works for you, enjoy all the work Hiyieldrater2have done on making all this a trading system. I can not improve anything in it so please use it as Hiyieldrater2 recommends it and describes it

Hiyieldrater2thanks for your work

Mladen...any idea why this indicator behaves badly on 15m time frame even with "45"...and other time frames are "good"?

mladen:
Guys

A couple of you asked me to look into pollans indicators again

Please, even though I haven't changed my opinion, if it works for you, enjoy all the work Hiyieldrater2have done on making all this a trading system. I can not improve anything in it so please use it as Hiyieldrater2 recommends it and describes it

Hiyieldrater2thanks for your work

Sorry, but really no idea why

Pava:
Mladen...any idea why this indicator behaves badly on 15m time frame even with "45"...and other time frames are "good"?