Pollan's indicators - page 11

i'm using 60 TF it's give pretty signal but have to filter other indicators to confirm the best entry !

mladen:
Guys

A couple of you asked me to look into pollans indicators again

Please, even though I haven't changed my opinion, if it works for you, enjoy all the work Hiyieldrater2have done on making all this a trading system. I can not improve anything in it so please use it as Hiyieldrater2 recommends it and describes it

Hiyieldrater2thanks for your work

Thank you Mladen,

I must say...this is the Best thing I've seen so far in my 17 years involved in trading...and I don't care that it repaints:)...gives such a good feel for what Market will do next....

Files:
a.gif  21 kb

Pava:
I must say...this is the Best thing I've seen so far in my 17 years involved in trading...and I don't care that it repaints:)...gives such a good feel for what Market will do next....

i don't understand Why you add SSA ? can you share your template with SSA tks Pava !

to exit trades...and sometimes enter them

Files:

Pava:

I'm glad the system helps you pava. I'm still trying to identify why it doesn't do well in 15tf perhaps the code was meant for hourly and other higher tf. as far as i observed it doesn't follow the crosses in 15tf but as long as RSi-pollan is above 50 means bullish and vice-versa for below 50.

it would be great help if this Pollan-rsi had a stand alone indicator with MTf. if any coders out there would want to help with that.

Pava:
to exit trades...and sometimes enter them

hi Pava, how do you make the FullSSA_normalize.mq4 work? i tried installing it on my chart but i dont see it or any line on the separate window. does this need a library?

You might need this...I am unable to upload file libSSA.dll...have no idea why...check google

Hiyieldrater2:
hi Pava, how do you make the FullSSA_normalize.mq4 work? i tried installing it on my chart but i dont see it or any line on the separate window. does this need a library?
Files:
ssa.mq4  13 kb

here it is...it took rar file...ssa is repainter...but...

Files:
libssa.rar  4 kb

thanks pava.