QQE and gann hilo detailed - page 4

secretcode:
Thanks Mrtools

Nice one !

Hope it will not move after closed bar

ps(edit) : Not sure but... maybe dotted line repaint !

Kind Regards

secretcode

Think your right, this is a new one from Mladen, it doesn't repaint, will install the alerts early tomorrow.

Files:
qqe_new.mq4  5 kb
qqe_new.gif  22 kb

Nice one

Qqe histogram

Hello All,

I modified a QQE indicator to add a histogram.

It shows clearly the change of trend.

Regards.

Files:

Great !

mrtools:
Think your right, this is a new one from Mladen, it doesn't repaint, will install the alerts early tomorrow.

Thanks Mladen

Thanks Mrtools

Much appreciated

Would it be possible for you to add 'MTF' option in it

Respects

secretcode

:):):)

Thank You Mrtools

Rapid QQE

As ND said at one of his post, today is a "QQE day" :):)

Here is a QQE the uses rapid rsi instead of regular built in rsi. Differences are sometimes significant when the 2 are compared (I guess it depends on preference which one somebody is going to use)

Files:
rapid_qqe.gif  37 kb
rapid_qqe.mq4  6 kb

Real Rapid !

mladen:
As ND said at one of his post, today is a "QQE day" :):)

Here is a QQE the uses rapid rsi instead of regular built in rsi. Differences are sometimes significant when the 2 are compared (I guess it depends on preference which one somebody is going to use)

Thanks Mladen

Nice Indicator

Is it possible for you to add MTF option in it

Agreed 100% with ND, today is 'QQE day' (at least for me)

Best Regards

secretcode

is there places where QQE shows flat market?

Basis of the QQE indicator is RSI (the "main" line is actually an EMA smoothed RSI - SF factor from many of the QQE indicators is the smoothing factor applied to RSI value) The signal lines are calculated from that smoothed RSI value (not going to go into details how it is calculated now)

So I thought how to explain how it can be used for flat markets too, but, luckily we all are on net and found one nice quote :

RSI as a Flat Market Indicator - The RSI (Relative Strength Indicator) is often used to identify when a particular instrument has become overbought or oversold. In general, it is also used to indicate when an instrument has moved in one direction too quickly and is due for a correction.

By default, the RSI indicator ranges from 0 to 100 and is drawn using the trading data from the last 14 periods (if the default settings are used). An instrument is said to be overbought and due for a pull back once the RSI approaches the 70 level, likewise, if the RSI reaches the 30 level and beyond it is said to be oversold.

If, however, the indicator is failing to reach the overbought (70) or oversold (30) levels, this is an indication that the market may be consolidating or is flat. However, this is not always the case, especially when the market is slowly trending in one direction without making big moves.

the source of that quote is from here : Explaining Forex and Flat Market Indicator - Understanding RSI and CCI Technical Indicators

Now, knowing what QQE main value is, I hope it is easy to apply the above tips to detect flat markets too

Pava:
is there places where QQE shows flat market?

cool...I see the light!:)

mladen:
Basis of the QQE indicator is RSI (the "main" line is actually an EMA smoothed RSI - SF factor from many of the QQE indicators is the smoothing factor applied to RSI value) The signal lines are calculated from that smoothed RSI value (not going to go into details how it is calculated now)

So I thought how to explain how it can be used for flat markets too, but, luckily we all are on net and found one nice quote :

RSI as a Flat Market Indicator - The RSI (Relative Strength Indicator) is often used to identify when a particular instrument has become overbought or oversold. In general, it is also used to indicate when an instrument has moved in one direction too quickly and is due for a correction.

By default, the RSI indicator ranges from 0 to 100 and is drawn using the trading data from the last 14 periods (if the default settings are used). An instrument is said to be overbought and due for a pull back once the RSI approaches the 70 level, likewise, if the RSI reaches the 30 level and beyond it is said to be oversold.

If, however, the indicator is failing to reach the overbought (70) or oversold (30) levels, this is an indication that the market may be consolidating or is flat. However, this is not always the case, especially when the market is slowly trending in one direction without making big moves.

the source of that quote is from here : Explaining Forex and Flat Market Indicator - Understanding RSI and CCI Technical Indicators

Now, knowing what QQE main value is, I hope it is easy to apply the above tips to detect flat markets too
Reason: