PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 2

Installation the RAS EA

Hi,

It takes order from your signal.

Thanks. It's work.

Young

Iceman19999:
... Why does the RAS on signal not show the draw down per trade, and only show the profit or if the stop loss is hit, when the trade is closed? ...

Floating drawdown per trade? If you can look at top ranked IDs so ... it may be 300 trades in a day ...

RAS is showing floating drawdown per day (any day), per wwk (any week), per any period of time for any symbol separatedly or all together, per day per symbol, per many symbols all together and so on. Quotes for the equity (price quotes) are coming froim Alpari Metatrader (from elite server).

So, RAS is showing everything.

It may be the other problem which many vendors know. Some vendors are using IBFX mini (EURUSDm for example) and their equity (compare with balance) is in 10 times smaller. But as equity is coming from Alpari Metatrader so vendors are telling to the buyers about this "10 times smaller".

Only this problem I see. I mean: some issue when vendors want to show the real floating drawdown by their broker, or any buyers' broker.

It will be solved when we will ask the vendors to open private (invite only feature) groups on the forum and we will give tham 2 indicators and they can show the statistics for any broker which buyers will ask (vendors can collect the buyers and possible clients inside his group and vendor and invited people only will see this group). And yes - using those 2 indicators - the vendors will show the statistics by themselves without RAS website.

Looks good for now, but: trading without stoploss is very dangerous...

What happens, if my trading PC is not able to get your signal?

Is it possible to get a free Demo (TDFX Demo Account) to test your strategy? After 2 weeks I cannot tell anything about a traders performance.

Dago

Thank You

dagolard:
Looks good for now, but: trading without stoploss is very dangerous...

What happens, if my trading PC is not able to get your signal?

Is it possible to get a free Demo (TDFX Demo Account) to test your strategy? After 2 weeks I cannot tell anything about a traders performance.

Dago

Very Good question Dagolard

I know how to handle GJ when it goes against me So its not a problem if it moves 500 points against me due to no SL. I will recover all

Yes I agree two weeks is not enough to watch, so lets see for two months. But I am getting many subscriptors, I think its my success.

Hope you understand.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Newdigital

Take a look at what I mean below, The trade for this signal provider was positive when close ,But yet it had a -349 pip Draw Down just to make 120 pip gain. This is what I do not see on the stats for the RAS , The risk taken vs the gians. When the trade is "live" it is easy to see because most subs are caught in the trade and they can track, But how does some one looking at the track record of the closed trade figure this out without going back in time at each trade one at a time? The trade below shows a total pip High of 136 pips and a draw down of -349 which closed with a profit of 120 pips, With this information it is very easy to see the risk taken vs pip gain. Which any one can see the risk to gain ratio is backwards.

2009/03/26 13:41 BUY GBP/USD 1.44589 Close 2009/04/02 06:35 1.45790 High 136 Low -349 Roll 0.91 Pips 120.0 pips

Here is another trade yet once again showing a profit but very bad risk to gain ratio. This one with a - 1068 draw down for a small 110 gain

2009/01/09 04:28 BUY EUR/USD 1.35235 Close 2009/03/19 14:12 1.36333 High 170 Low -1068 Roll 40.71 Pips 110.0 pips

newdigital:
Floating drawdown per trade? If you can look at top ranked IDs so ... it may be 300 trades in a day ...

RAS is showing floating drawdown per day (any day), per wwk (any week), per any period of time for any symbol separatedly or all together, per day per symbol, per many symbols all together and so on. Quotes for the equity (price quotes) are coming froim Alpari Metatrader (from elite server).

So, RAS is showing everything.

It may be the other problem which many vendors know. Some vendors are using IBFX mini (EURUSDm for example) and their equity (compare with balance) is in 10 times smaller. But as equity is coming from Alpari Metatrader so vendors are telling to the buyers about this "10 times smaller".

Only this problem I see. I mean: some issue when vendors want to show the real floating drawdown by their broker, or any buyers' broker.

It will be solved when we will ask the vendors to open private (invite only feature) groups on the forum and we will give tham 2 indicators and they can show the statistics for any broker which buyers will ask (vendors can collect the buyers and possible clients inside his group and vendor and invited people only will see this group). And yes - using those 2 indicators - the vendors will show the statistics by themselves without RAS website.

In RAS we have floating drawdown. It means (for example):

you open buy with 1.4570 with no stop loss and 20 pips take profit and go to sleep.

Price went to 1.4370 and came back to 1.4590 and your trade was closed in profit. But RAS will show the buyers big floating drawdown anyway.

It is what I mean. It is maximum drawdown based on equity. Because drawdown based on metatrader statements are small one and based on balance/closed trades. RAS is having maximum possible DD.

-----------

I was talking about private groups and that vendors can create it and that we will give to them some indicators.

What is that?

It is I (or Linuxser) is downloading the trades for any ID in excel format and sending it to the vendor:

Vendor is receiving SignalAnalyzer_v1.24 indicator (created by Igorad for RAS) and can produce same visual statements for any broker. I am using Broco as a buyer? Vendor will give me the stats for Broco. I am using IBFXm or LiteForex in cents? I will receive the stats for my personal case. So, it is what we will give to the vendors. + some small help/assistance in coding (for free) if the vendor needs it (to change from 4 to 5 digit, from hedge to nohedge and so on).

Look at this image:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

So, idea is that most active vendors will open 2 private groups: one is for moderators/admins/coders to receive assistance and to discuss the problem privately in the way: 1 vendor + moderators/admins/forum-RAS developers.

Second private group is that vendor can invite any members (mostly buyers) and discuss trading system and do what they want privately. And this indicator is for them. So, every active vendor can have 2 private groups.

Coders can have for some commercial services (I remember someone requested long time ago).

Because if i am the vendor so I will want to have prive group where I am alone and no one will see, right? And if I can attach any file and do what I want, and if I can invite anyone on the condition I want - it is great.

I personally will open 2 private groups, why not?

Files:
tool_2104_1.jpg  21 kb

I just realized that we may be talking about different things. I was talking about advanced stats image (yellow line as the equity).

so what happens if the trade continues past 500 pips drawdown? at what point is the trade cut?

if i may ask how long have you traded this strategy?

so far it looks excellent except that we don't know what to expect yet for max loss per trade - which makes lot allocation more difficult

*lol* I just test this kind of Strategy. Put 0.1 Lot GBPUSD on sell at 1.45 - and I am right now always 200 Pips in the red zone. Normally the pair should go down to 1.41...1.38 tomorrow, but we will se, if my prognosis is right. If not, I lose probably 400-500$.

As long tomorrow will be bad news in UK, it should go down with 95% and not higher as 1.49 today. But shit happens; even in your setup without S/L.

bshoe24:
so what happens if the trade continues past 500 pips drawdown? at what point is the trade cut?

if i may ask how long have you traded this strategy?

so far it looks excellent except that we don't know what to expect yet for max loss per trade - which makes lot allocation more difficult

Good question bshoe24,

If one of my trade can get -500 points then my others may have 500+ points to recover loses. So why you worry about -ve points and ignoring +ve ones

You believe or not but in last 5 months I had no loss trade, that means me and my strategy can live long.

Note: Don't subscribe if you don't want to earn Pips

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Reason: