PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 3

To Subscriptors

Hello All,

I am kindly requesting my signal subscriptors to post your experience and comments. I will be very thankful for your support.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Results

I started this service Monday 20th April. Im using FXCM MT4. So far the entries and exits have been plus or minus 1 or 2 pips either way, so balance they out.

Results Week Commencing 20/04/2009:

20/04/2009 Sell @ 143.66, TP hit, +68 pips

20/04/2009 Buy @ 142.39, TP hit, +82 pips

21/04/2009 Sell @ 143.25, TP hit, +48 pips

Total 198 pips

Jason

to PakPips (RAS id = 568)

Hello PakPips,

This my first reply somebody thread within this forum. After I saw your RAS signal# 568 statement,I can't help wanting to subscribe.

I have a mirco live account of Liteforex,$500,1:500.If I subscribe in your strategy,please tell me how heavy trade Size is safe?

YoungJun

from china

freeipphone:
Hello PakPips,

This my first reply somebody thread within this forum. After I saw your RAS signal# 568 statement,I can't help wanting to subscribe.

I have a mirco live account of Liteforex,$500,1:500.If I subscribe in your strategy,please tell me how heavy trade Size is safe?

YoungJun

from china

Welcome YoungJun,

No I can not recommend you to trade with $500 using 0.10 lot size. But if you can trade 0.01 lot size then you can subscribe without any problem. Really I hate if my subscribers loss the money, I can not bear it. I want every subscriber get some money from my signals.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Last Good Trade

Todays Trades:

Last Trade Closed : +32 PakPips

Second Last Trade Closed : +166 PakPips

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Pakpips,

How much minimum deposit would you recommend for a broker with 100:1 leverage? minimum lot size is 0.1. Thanks

Thank You

wilson0205:
Pakpips, How much minimum deposit would you recommend for a broker with 100:1 leverage? minimum lot size is 0.1. Thanks

Hello Wilson,

I recommend $2000 atleast, but it would be great if $5000. Good Luck!

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Private Group Invitation

Hello all,

I have sent private group invitation to all my subscribers.

We can discuss anything freely there, because non-related persons can not see it

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Best Regards,

PakPips!

wilson0205:
Pakpips,

How much minimum deposit would you recommend for a broker with 100:1 leverage? minimum lot size is 0.1. Thanks

arsenic786:
Hello Wilson,

I recommend $2000 atleast, but it would be great if $5000. Good Luck!

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Hello PakPips,

Is correct $100 minimum initial deposit, when my a account has leverage 200:1 and minimum lot size is 0.01 ?

Martin

Iceman19999:
Why does the RAS or your signal not show the draw down per trade, and only show the profit or if the stop loss is hit. Take a look at Zulu Trade the format shows Profit , Draw Down in pips, and Max profit which means you may have been as an expamle had a 200 pip in profit , but the trader may have close at only 90 pips of profit letting 110 pip slip away. Every time I see this type of formatting it seems like they always leave the most important part out the DRAW Down , makes any person who wants to join with the task at looking back and trying to figure out the draw down for each trade. I have notice this not just on your but every system.

But most newbie's only care about the profit they are always quick and never reseach the "heat" that is taken on every trade, which is always the down fall. IF I am wrong than please tell me were the Draw Down is listed for yours and all these systems.

Thanks

If you look at the equity curve on the graph in the advanced stats page you will see that the drawdown once reached roughly 30%

Reason: