PakPips (RAS id = 568) - page 5

Thank You

terminex:
I was answering a question that somebody else posted.. Did you read the whole email? Thanks for your infantile and unprofessional response nonetheless. I can see that you understand little about what drawdown means.

I am sorry sir, I forgot that there is only one PROFESSIONAL at this forum and its "Terminex". I am sorry again if you mind it.

Good Luck.

PakPips!

Thank You

freeipphone:
It's real good result,you made it,hope you can keep the state for all!

Yes I will, have you subscribed? or still waiting

Best Regards,

PakPips!

new to rentsignal

Hello PakPips,

how is works? all the open and close trade will be auto? juz like EA?

sorry new to this things tnx

Welcome

shift69:
Hello PakPips,

how is works? all the open and close trade will be auto? juz like EA?

sorry new to this things tnx

Dearest Shift69,

This is not automated or EA trading. This is pure manual technical based trading.

Subscribe and Enjoy ....... !

Best Regards,

PakPips!

arsenic786:
Hello all subscribers and those who are planning to subscribe

Good News.......!

My $2000 account has been turned more than doubled in just 3 weeks using only 0.10 lot size (10K). Starting balance was $2000 and now ending balance is : $4376.48 Amazing!

There is some difference in RAS statement and my actual FXDD statement, because in very start RAS missed my few very good trades. Anyways, overall results are very good.

I will integrate a new short term strategy next week with my current system to improve results. Currently my target is at least 1000 PakPips a month, but I am getting much more than this target

Happy subscribing ........... !

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Congratz !... But if your strategy work consistently, don't mix with other.... the salad may not be so tasty. My personal experience !!!...

Thank You

fxnewbie:
Congratz !... But if your strategy work consistently, don't mix with other.... the salad may not be so tasty. My personal experience !!!...

Hello FxNewbie,

Thank you so much for the suggestion, I will definately consider it.

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Welcome

Hello all subscribers and those who are planning to subscribe

Good News.......!

My $2000 account has been turned more than doubled in just 3 weeks using only 0.10 lot size (10K). Starting balance was $2000 and now ending balance is : $4376.48 Amazing!

There is some difference in RAS statement and my actual FXDD statement, because in very start RAS missed my few very good trades. Anyways, overall results are very good.

Currently my target is at least 1000 PakPips a month, but I am getting much more than this target

Happy subscribing ........... !

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Whats the smallest amount this will work with ?

arsenic786:
Dearest Shift69,

This is not automated or EA trading. This is pure manual technical based trading.

Subscribe and Enjoy ....... !

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Tnx, i know you trade it manualy...but for us subscribe...went install all the RAS EA...its trade auto?..tnx

Thank You

shift69:
Tnx, i know you trade it manualy...but for us subscribe...went install all the RAS EA...its trade auto?..tnx

Yes sir, then it will be auto trade for you

Best Regards,

PakPips!

Reason: