The Only Pivot - page 52

stevenali:
still GJ and EJ is the best

look at the example,

i'm using hedging with bigger lot because i believe from the morning

that GJ is still going up

hey stevenali nice to see u here again ..in the picture that u post i guess u should enter for times first sell then buy then see then buy..and i will make it clear coz the sma2 has crossed the line 4 times ...and u said that u entered only twice..i would like to have ur helpfull reply ..best regards

Files:
r.gif  17 kb

salamdo:
hey stevenali nice to see u here again ..in the picture that u post i guess u should enter for times first sell then buy then see then buy..and i will make it clear coz the sma2 has crossed the line 4 times ...and u said that u entered only twice..i would like to have ur helpfull reply ..best regards

you got EAGLE EYES !!!

i was lucky because at that moment i was sleeping, when i wake... price has rising....

lucky is part of holy grail!!

until this time i got

+296 pips LONG

and -200 pips SHORT

share with us please

if you have good experience..... or bad

please share with us...

i closed 130 pips from GJ today... (using hedging style)

EJ LONG at 156.64 closed at 157.72 (using Weekly R1 as target)

UJ LONG at 113.59 closed at 114.36

Stevenali

I guess I lost an indicator along the line, what is that blue line in your chart and the settings? I have the 2MA Smoothed Weighted Close red line.

ET

using hedging style

closed 130 pips from GJ today... (using hedging style)

hi stevenali GREAT SYSTEM many thinks

i have 2 questions for you

1- how do the indicator caculate the floating pivot ?

what is the difference with the original pivot point HLC/3 daily ?

2- how do you use the hedging style with this system???

i have been using this system at euro open and calculate original pivot point base on 4H TF using eurusd with a good result so far

A few questions

Hi,

I have question for you. I read somewhere you trade off of the 30 min charts. Have you switched to just 1 hour chart?

Can you give an example how you when you hedge, you add more to a position. Do you wait until it goes up a certain amount or down a certain amount? If so what the amount? Because if price kept going up and down the line it could get crazy. I know you know what you are doing. But I definitely need to know how to handle it.

et_phonehome_2:
Stevenali

I guess I lost an indicator along the line, what is that blue line in your chart and the settings? I have the 2MA Smoothed Weighted Close red line.

ET

that's part of floating pivot and previous daily

only i forget to give the floating pivot NONE COLOR at its properties

tron:
closed 130 pips from GJ today... (using hedging style)

hi stevenali GREAT SYSTEM many thinks

i have 2 questions for you

1- how do the indicator caculate the floating pivot ?

what is the difference with the original pivot point HLC/3 daily ?

2- how do you use the hedging style with this system???

i have been using this system at euro open and calculate original pivot point base on 4H TF using eurusd with a good result so far

it was miss understanding of me about the line

i think it was pivot daily, but it is line at price opening day (GMT 00 time server)

like i said.. use biger lots when we have signal to go opposite and our first trade is still negative.. and so on

jtre:
Hi,

I have question for you. I read somewhere you trade off of the 30 min charts. Have you switched to just 1 hour chart?

Can you give an example how you when you hedge, you add more to a position. Do you wait until it goes up a certain amount or down a certain amount? If so what the amount? Because if price kept going up and down the line it could get crazy. I know you know what you are doing. But I definitely need to know how to handle it.

if i am sure about the market, sometimes i look at 30 m.. not always

it depends on your money management

like my last trade.. because i believe will have ranging market

i buy 0.5 mini lot, and then sell 1 lot.. then buy 1 lot and so on

i think, if we have 5 or 6 times this situation...

we have to minimize our lost... (remember.. my methode isn't 100% profit)

cut it... and close your computer, and prepare for next day

but i believe, hedging methode is reduce lost significantly

one pair i recommend beside GBPJPY and EURJPY

GBPCHF

Files:
gbpchf.gif  19 kb
Reason: