Lets Get Real - page 11

Not topic of this thread...

It's not the topic of this thread..... that's why I have stopped this item.

Regards, John

prasath2008:
Can u please explain about the sun wheel structure, and how to use it and wt indicator u r using for trading with this system etc kindly send me the details by mail to rajfromcbe@yahoo.co.in

radatats:
As requested template and associated indicators. Steve

This is great!

Thank you very much

B Dedyal

Hello Steve

Can the BZ trade zone indicator be positioned in a different corner. I find when price is moving in a down trend, the trade band (as by default it is placed in the bottom right corner) indicator comes in the way, some what obscuring the candles.

Keep up the good work you are doing.

Regards

B Dedyal

Pattern based price chart.

Some lines can make money and I do so sometimes and it is very profitable.

I shall open a thread about this.Just an idea is submitted here.

I am posting these two images at the last hours of the week so the future result will not be exact what we see in this image.I shall update some different pattern based price chart that surely makes money before than anyone's prediction and they are safe in this way.......Even GBPJPY can be traded in this way with 30 pips SL but I never ever use this type of useless SL which ultimately make people washed out from the market.

Files:
chfjpy_1.gif  22 kb
usdchf_2.gif  18 kb

I just found this cool service that lets me publish my trading results for free. Now I don't have to upload a pdf or anything and you can see all my trades as they are done.

Just click on the link in my signature below to see all my trades.

Steve

What a week...

Wow. What a week. This was by far and away my best week of trading. I hit 51 winners to 2 losers. That is a 96% win rate! Now I know they were not all big trades but the end result is still a 250% gain for the week.

Today I stuck with some trades longer than I should have and nearly had my ass handed to me. Now previously I would have closed them out and taken the loss and cried all afternoon when they came back. This time I let them go and trusted my gut and it worked out for me. You can see on the pics below where my trades were and how it came back.

See you all next week.

Steve

Files:

Well sorry for dropping off the radar but I have had a few personal things that had to be taken care of.

In the mean time I have continued to refine my trading and concentrate on the short time frames and good money management. Check out this weeks trades and here are some trades from this morning.

I will try to be more active with my posting from now on.

Steve

Files:

Dear RADATAS,

really good system you are using and I appreciate your helping mind really.......The set up is really cool and useful........But I am confused which set up is giving you 250% gain in one week??????????Can you please upload a version of your system which is giving this as there are so many set ups here .............

Thanx in advance.............

and I am one of your fan man............Forex TSD is the place where great people are doing great things like you......

Link not working

Hey Steve

Your link is not working

BlueWhale:
Hey Steve Your link is not working

Copy paste the link please.

thanx.

Reason: