RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 83

player44:
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. I just subscript to a RAS. And always got this msg "Do you permit a call function 'ForexTSD_Getstatus" from 'rentalasignal.dll" error. So what is this about.?? so should i select yes, no or cancel.

Thanks in advance.
spencer36:
In your EA settings, under 'Common' tab, you must allow DLL imports-- and unselect "Confirm DLL function calls" right below the initial DLL setting

Thanks for help Spencer36

player44, don't forget to read the setup guide available on RAS Download section

newdigital:
This settings of new RAS EA is very very good (it was some research of our tsd forum programmers together with RAS developers):

It can minimize the delay.

It can minimize the delay of what? Please give more detail.

Possible to filter dates for vendor performance

On the Vendor's signal page there is an option to select the "From Date" and "To Date" ... when I select March 1, 2010 through March 31, 2010 and click on the "Refresh" button, the page refreshes but I have not seen any changes to the page. Is it possible to filter the performance of a vendor for a specific time period only?

Files:

I just received this automatic message from RAS:

SIGNAL 21779 REACHED 2000 MODIFICATIONS LIMIT

As I was explained: signal had 200 active trades within a day and 2,000 trades' modifications.

To all the vendors, please - make your systems to be more real for subsribers.

i have subscript to a signal, but did not trigger at my MT4. I know my signal provider have enter some trade by looking in the RAS website. What setting i need to check. Please advise. Now i feel like paying for nothing.

Go to live support, create the ticket and upload your settings there.

And make sure that you are using new version of RAS EA (2 or 2.01).

I just want to remind that we (tsd forum members incl vendors and buyers and anyone tsd member) may have the possibility to name the top signal weekly.

Just 1 signal every week.

Any signal for any/every week.

Just to keep this section alive and so on.

RAS service is creating their weekly top and it is automatically in most of the cases. So, 1 signal (1 different for every week for example) can be included on this top.

It will not be writen anywhere that "this signal is included inside this top as the opinion of tsd members of the forum".

No any words.

Just a top.

Because RAS service business admins are asking me about it anyway so let's do it together, right? right.

It may be from the other forums too ...

Because if they are asking me so I will ask the members here

Just an idea.

It's too bad your programmers couldn't resolve this issue with latest update.

spencer36:
ERROR 1025 "Accessing to the same account from multiple locations"

1 computer, 1 tradestation. ISP that uses 2 sequential ip's for outbound traffic

Just a reminder to have your 'developers' work on this problem.

Yes, I remember: it was some issue with dynamic IP address, or with dynamic IP adderesses changed every day by internet provider, or with 2 IP addresses on 1 PC ...

spencer36,

Just one suggestion: go to RAS support, remind this ticket - just say that it was the ticket and I will resend your words to the developers with my comments.

RAS first support level was changed or will changed in persons and for now - one of TSD forum moderator will lead this first support level, and I with Mladen will participate in the support as usually but we (I and Mladen) will slow down for ticket's reply just to give the first support level the possibility for replying and helping with fixing.

So, go to RAS support, create the ticket and I will re-send it to the developers.

If it is possible to fix so it will be fixed.

If not so ... not so sorry ...

Reason: