RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 39

hi ND, my subscriprots reported that some order could not close even when i close all the trades ! you could go to following page to read about the problem !

Intraday Trading | Rent a Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179179

best wishes !

Hi weirdgod,

you can do it from advanced stats page of this signal.

Read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Hi yevell,

I do not know what happened exactly.

I saw this comments.

My experience: when I (as a vendor) closed metatrader with open trades - so the subscribers will have same error as reported by you.

To know exactly what happened - those subscribers should go to Help page with RAS website, go to support, create the ticket, post screenshort and log files and I (or Linuxser, or some other person) will resend it to the developers. And they can read log files and they can tell about what happened.

But according to my personal experience: it is vendor closed Metatrader, or vendor open the other copy of Metatrader with same signal ID, or it is error with buyers' settings of the RAS.

They should go to support because it is difficlt to help them here in the forum: RAS log files are too private and contain Metatrader key and can not be posted here on the forum.

hi ND,

thanks for your reply !

i did not close the mt4, and also, i did not open any mt4 with the same ID !

so, it seems there is something wrong with buyer's RAS setting !

i would ask them to send the log file to the RAS website !

best wishes !

I said about my personal experience.

When I transfer metatraders to new elite servers so I closed metatrader and open in new server ... so I have this experience from few days ago with elite section EAs

But in this case you must see "closed orders with zero closing price" error on RAS website. If not - it is not vendor's mistake anyway.

The other experience is not mine. It is from my RAS support experience: in 99% cases this error came from wrong RAS EA settings (for buyers).

Just 2 reasons for this error.

ND,I completely understand it ! thank you always ! your experience are very helpful !

by the way, i have another problem !

it's about my thread, you know, now, i trade with the RAS ID 532, but the title of my thread still show the ID 480 ! so, is there any way to modify the title ?

Say new name and I will edit.

the new name is:

Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532)

thank you very much !

Done.

ND I can't access RAS website now? server down or week end rest?

I can access.

Reason: