RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 35

TaKiii:
I am trading 1 lot on 10k. The floating equity DID NOT go below the deposit balance. This is what im getitng at. Its got nothing to do with my risk profile or how I choose to trade. I am talking about the graph that shows incorrect information. Nothing more. The account the signal is coming from is exactly as I am telling you. There was no floating equity 10% below the initial deposit 2 days ago. This is why I raised the issue. Because it is false information.

Ok, I understand.

Post your own stats to give us chance to find the problem if exist.

I also created a clone to check the results.

TaKiii:
I am trading 1 lot on 10k. The floating equity DID NOT go below the deposit balance. This is what im getitng at. Its got nothing to do with my risk profile or how I choose to trade. I am talking about the graph that shows incorrect information. Nothing more. The account the signal is coming from is exactly as I am telling you. There was no floating equity 10% below the initial deposit 2 days ago. This is why I raised the issue. Because it is false information.

Floating drawown with RAS is the following:

quotes are coming from Alpari UK Metatrader and trades are coming from your Metatrader. It means that if your broker is IBFX with mini account so your floating DD in 10 time smaller. Besides, this floating equity and all the advances stats - for buyers. Vendors do not have their stats panel yet.

Yes, I agree - the balance/equity graph is preliminary one. And of course, it can be the error: image is small made by using many data. But it is basicly the problem of webdesigners sorry.

I have one question.

Floating drawdown on RAS os based on equity. Based on open trades against market price in that time.

Who is measuring it when yoi are sleeping for example?

If you have spike on data at 3 am so who will record it?

RAS will record.

Because I have some tool. It is indicators developed by Igorad and I am distributing it for the vendors (you can receive the versions).

But floating drawdown on RAS:

- based on equity open trades (there are 2 ways of calculation so RAS floating drawdown is most risky one)

- it affects on every single spike on data

- it is measuring when we are sleeping.

----------------

It was some talking: programmers (incl Igorad) want to change floating drawdown from open trades to close trades. To avoid any overloading of RAS server (because the calculation by ticks on open trades for many signals simultaniously - it is very hard for the memory of RAS server).

But if we decide that balance/equity graph is preliminary so it is preliminary.

------------

You can open private group and invite me and Linuxser and I will give you the Igorad's indicators to make RAS statistics for any broker and to make your Metatrader's statistics. You can use it for promotion, or to anywhere, or create separated blog (many vendors are doing it) and so on.

Indicators are really very good and will help a lot and you will see it.

But sorry: balance/equity image on RAS is preliminary one.

And balance/equity based on Igorad's indicators - not preliminary. For example it is the image taken by Igorad's indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I was just wondering why it is. Nothing more. If its because of different data sure. But for some reason it seems there was like 200 pips difference in data. But what really matters is the end result. Thanks for the time looking into this issue.

I do not know ...

All I know: data is coming from Alpari Metatrader (quoter EA) attached to my chart in elite section server.

Trades are coming from your Metatrader. And all those data/trades are going to RAS server for calculation.

And the developers are programmed balance/equity graph based on those data/trades.

It is all that I know.

Of course the balance/equity graph should be more smooting one because it is preliminary anyway.

But floating DD on RAS is based on open trades. In Metatrader: it is calculated based on equity but - closed trades and past data. But in RAS - more risky situation: data by ticks and open trades.

That is why different.

And of course, it can be error. But it is not an error in our meaning. It is some programming limitation: it is impossible to program so small image using data by ticks for many months ... it will be "zigzaging" anyway: too many data and too small image ...

It is stats for buyers showing most risky situation possible.

I had one idea (and many vendors requested) to have stats panel for vendors. I mean: to have stats which can be exactly as in their Metatrader. To have seller's performance. I just hope that RAS people will consider this idea as good one.

But let them create affiliated program first + other payment systems (webmoney and credit cards) and create new webdesign and start promotion everywhere. After that we may ask them one more time to create vendor's stats panel.

Subscription Value

High all,

noticed a new column called subscriptions value, which displays the number of subscribers in $$$ to each system.

In the commercial section interest seems very low, because:

- out of 107 signals only 27 actually have subscribers

-a total of 138 paid subscriptions exist

It looks that about only 3% of all subscribers are for the commercial signals.

This indeed looks very disapointing from a signal vendors point of view.

Are there any actions planned?

Janus

Elite section subscribers is much more by numbers.

---------

It is basicly the question to the vendors.

But when Signal Performance Factor (SPF) will be implemented so everything will be sorted in right way.

Because subscriptions value + SPF: and we will get the real view of the situation.

Commercial section

ND,

thanks for the answer.

The main question remains:

Is there an interest to increase the number of subscribers in the commercial section by the RAS site owners?

Or is the main focus of getting more subscribers into the Elite section of Forex-TSD by offering more signals for free to them?

What happened to the plan of getting a Broker on site aka Forex-Auto?

Janus

JanusTrading:
ND,

thanks for the answer.

The main question remains:

Is there an interest to increase the number of subscribers in the commercial section by the RAS site owners?

Or is the main focus of getting more subscribers into the Elite section of Forex-TSD by offering more signals for free to them?

What happened to the plan of getting a Broker on site aka Forex-Auto?

Janus

Yes, they are interested to increase the number of subscribers in the commercial section of RAS. In this case, as I know - the affiliate program was created, webmoney and credit cards created for payment system and so on. It will be Help Desk support by phone etc soon.

All those features will be added to RAS website together with new webdesign.

As to elite section ... I asked to have a 'home' in RAS for elite section of the forum. And it will be with new webdesign as well. Because it is easy for me to produce the statements/performance using RAS than calculate the pips/dollars every weekend and whole weekends for 4 years already, you understand. Just because of that.

I am managing elite section of the forum so I more care about what I am doing together with 2 well-known mql4 coders

But generally thinking - yes - main goal is to increase the number of subscribers in the commercial section of RAS. And it will be with

- new afiliated program,

- webmoney/credit card aded to payment system,

- trial subscribing

- Live Help Desk Support

and more and more.

First steps first

ND,

before and i say that very loud and clear:

Before any other steps are taken, RAS site owners must provide an EA which allows subscribers to duplicate trade results within 1 or 2 pips.

This seems to be the biggest problem right now.

And this is not for scalping trades, this is for all trading styles.

For whatever reson, RAS EA seems to work for some traders with certain brokers, but not all the time.

Janus

RAS EA is improving all the time. The improvement of RAS EA is never stopped and will never be stopped.

As to duplicate trade results within 1 or 2 pips using internet ... I do not know ... for now - RAS is duplicating using market price time (same time). If the price is different for different brokers in the same time so why we need 1 or 2 pips.

In the same time by ticks:

IBFX: 1.40290

Alpari: 1.40293

IBFX: 1.40235

Alpari: 1.40225

Price for different brokers are different in the same time. Simetimes slightly different. But it may be exactly this 1 or 2 pips or more.

Reason: