dejiwealth:
hi

am impresed with the performance

is it an ea, i will like to suscribe

can i pay with liberty reserve as i do not have a credit card or paypal

i will appreciate your kind assistance

thanks

Yes, it runs with an EA.

About paying, only Paypal is possible for this moment. I am not sure about other paying methods in the next RAS version. Ask newdigital for more info.

Regards,

Jeff

A question on performance chart

Hi, fxtrader625:

I am new here. I saw your excellent service at RAS with top performance. However, in the advanced stats, I am surprised to see the equity (yellow line) in the ROI chart is very very discouraging. How you think something is wrong with the RAS chart?

Thanks

Leo

lpan9:
Hi, fxtrader625:

I am new here. I saw your excellent service at RAS with top performance. However, in the advanced stats, I am surprised to see the equity (yellow line) in the ROI chart is very very discouraging. How you think something is wrong with the RAS chart?

Thanks

Leo

The yellow is how much money you would have if all open positions were closed.

lpan9:
Hi, fxtrader625:

Thanks

Leo

The yellow line is calculated based on 1 pip = $10. As I am using micro accounts, where 1 pip = $1, the total profit/loss of open trades is actually 10 times smaller than on the chart, which is of course wrong. I think RAS version 2 will display correct equity curve.

Regards,

Jeff

hi jeff, I'm a subscriber to your signal, just want to know a couple of thing:

-is your ea based on a kind of martingale?

-when do you plan to start the new signal service for short positions?

ttteee:
hi jeff, I'm a subscriber to your signal, just want to know a couple of thing:

-is your ea based on a kind of martingale?

-when do you plan to start the new signal service for short positions?

Yes, my Ea is based on a kind of martingale, but it has a fixed lotsize of 0.01, it opens growing numbers of positions on different prices (1, 1, 2, 4,...). About new signal service for short position, I have just created it => ID757, now in pending mode.

Jeff

you said that we can trade with $5000 on a mini account.

I have only a spare $1000 at the moment. Can I still use your trade signals on a mini account, but with a lots multiplier of 0.2??

will the platform allow position size of 0.01 *0.2 = 0.002 ?

wes2706:
you said that we can trade with $5000 on a mini account.

I have only a spare $1000 at the moment. Can I still use your trade signals on a mini account, but with a lots multiplier of 0.2??

will the platform allow position size of 0.01 *0.2 = 0.002 ?

I don't think there is a broker who allows smaller lotsize than 0.01. You can only select something like 2 currency pairs to trade with minimum lotsize.

Jeff

fxtrader625:
Hi all,

As from 15th May, no hedging will be allowed anymore in US brokers. This needs me to review my trading signals Trigg'3dTrSys and Trigg'3ComTrSys.

Trigg'3dTrSys (free ID140, closed subscriptions) : OK for non-hedging rule, as it already contains only long positions.

Trigg'3dComTrSys (commercial ID485) : it will contains only long positions on a short term. There are still currency pairs like NZDJPY that still contain both long and short positions. If long or short positions are closed before 15th May, then it's OK. Else I will eye on closing one side safely. Afterwards, if all currency pairs have one sided positions (most currency pairs have only long positions, still some other currency pairs such as EURCHF have only short positions), then I will create a new signal for only short positions. There will be finally 2 separated signals (1 currently existing ID485 with only buys, 1 new ID with only sells) that I will send from separated accounts.

Traders with non-hedging US brokers can use both signals, but on separated accounts (1 for only longs, 1 for only shorts).

Traders with non-US hedging brokers can use both signals, and on the SAME account.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff,

I have recently subscribed to signal #485.. my platform (alpari UK) had confirmed to me that they will support hedging. If I continue to use ~485, will it cover all your signals, or should I get 757 instead (or should i get both?) Please clarify.

Reason: