News from elite subscription - page 38

newdigital:
Hi Dab1493,

You can use almost any indicator to determing it ...

well ... just an example ...

price = deep drunk driver driving the vehicle.

Where he is going? we can not speak with him as he is very deep drunk ... where he will go? does he fully understand the path he is going? not ... but if he wants to run his vehicle to the opposuite side of the road to drive back - he can not do it immediately. And we can not ... because we need to turn/to swing/to change the vehicle to go to opposite direction. So, this "changing process" is the secondary trend.

Because price can not go bullish after bearish immediately. Price is turning (same as the vehicle).

There are some systems based on this "turning" and some theory. The theory is named as 'counter trend', the systems - firebird/Phoenix based EAs ... most old public counter trend EA (almost the first counter trend public EA in the world for MT4 platform) was created in Pakistan for example (DayTrading EA).

To understand the price action - you need to understand divergence etc.

If you are elite member so you can download

TTM Divergence trading system with the following indicators:

- TTM_HPBars

- averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence

and

- alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts

Just 3 indicators.

You can see the images (some of the image is old one but other images were taken right now):

and it is my statement (attached):

So, if you understand divergence - you will understand price action.

As to me so I am not using divergence. Means - I am not comparing indicators with the price itself to find the direction.

I am comparing the price with support/resistance/trend lines taking onto consideration the primary and secondary trend.

But it is difficult to trade without the knowledge about divergence etc.

By the way ... real name of TTM Divergence trading system is TTM Diver

not joking.

Do TTM_HP_BARS repaint or recalculate in a way that i wouldn't be able to backtest properly?

Also, i now see that experience and personal knowledge play a larger role in the whole picture(trading style), and i can see that as much as i would try to match your results with mine i wouldn't be able to.

What system are you currently using, are you able to share?

TTM Divergence

newdigital:
TTM Divergence trading system:

Dear Newdigital,

I can't find the two indicators "TTM_HPBars"and "alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts"on the elite indicators links thread, could you post a link ? Thanks.

Also, what's the settings for alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts ? Default ? Thanks.

Hi Dab1493,

Sorry for delay with reply.

I think, TTM_HP_BARS is not repainted and not recalculated. At least - I did not see any repainting or recalculating.

As to the systems so I like simple systems - simple to install, simple to understand about howto, simple to trade without watching the charts all day and night. There are few systems on the forum which I traded and trading. Some of them are public and some of them are elite systems. You know ... I have access to every section of the forum as a moderator so I can forget sometimes about what is public and what is elite system

Main reason why some system uploaded for elite section is the following: it is using indicators from elite section. But if we use public indicators (or improved public indicators) so it may be public system.

===========

Hi airquest,

TTM Divergence trading system is inside advanced elite section: go to advanced elite, go to the thread "advanced links/threads/tools" which is links' thread for indcators/tools in advanced elite, go to the post #25 and this system was linked there to download.

Or go to post #284 in "Adaptive lookback indicators" thread and you will find all the indicators, settings, template file and readme text file with some comments about which pairs to trade.

newdigital:
Hi Dab1493,

Hi airquest,

TTM Divergence trading system is inside advanced elite section: go to advanced elite, go to the thread "advanced links/threads/tools" which is links' thread for indcators/tools in advanced elite, go to the post #25 and this system was linked there to download.

Or go to post #284 in "Adaptive lookback indicators" thread and you will find all the indicators, settings, template file and readme text file with some comments about which pairs to trade.

Ok, thanks I thought it was elite system, will subscribe to advanced elite pretty soon , by the end of my elite subscription. Thanks.

I was wondering also if you have ever made a ranking of manual trading systems. I know for EA there is no need for that as I just have to look at the EA results that you kindly post on EA related threads. But for manual systems, as you are trying so many manual systems and have a lot of knowledge, and also as I have the same trading approach (simple systems, scalping setup), I would be intersted to have your opinion on those you find the best. This is just curiosity.

airquest:
Ok, thanks I thought it was elite system, will subscribe to advanced elite pretty soon , by the end of my elite subscription. Thanks. I was wondering also if you have ever made a ranking of manual trading systems. I know for EA there is no need for that as I just have to look at the EA results that you kindly post on EA related threads. But for manual systems, as you are trying so many manual systems and have a lot of knowledge, and also as I have the same trading approach (simple systems, scalping setup), I would be intersted to have your opinion on those you find the best. This is just curiosity.

Nice idea airquest, it should be really helpful if there was a ranking page of manual trading systems. I am also leaning towards simple scalping systems, but i also like trending systems(because it greatly eliminates the necessary time of scalping).

Also(newdigital), what is your stop loss(do you use 70 pips for all systems and pairs, don't you think it is more than what it is needed) and what is your take profit? This question refers to your scalping approach.

Regards!!

newdigital,

how do i subscribe to advanced elite section section, i dont have a paypal account.

what other means can i use.

do u accept wire transfer or liberty reserve?

paypal do not accept registration from my regipn and its seems to be the only means accepted by your forum

Hi Dab1493,

In case of scalping or some other systems - I am trying to use stop loss related to support/resistance lines. If it is not possible so I use 50 or 70 pips. As to take profit so ... in case of scalping - it may be from 12 to 25 or 30. But I am trying to estimate the proft levels based on s/r too, or based on some lines of the indicators, or based on the situation on the market in general (too volatile market, or we can expect breakout soon ... and so on).

As you see - I understand scalping in trading way (profit should be taken in short period of time (trying to be within one trading day) with tp = 12 to 25 pips. This is my understanding of the scalping: be on market as less time as possible to take as much profit for that time as possible.

===========

Hi airquest,

... I was wondering also if you have ever made a ranking of manual trading systems.

It is not so easy. Because we do not have many trading systems (I am talking about manual trading systems; not just about indicators attached to the chart). Besides, it is very difficult to create trading system. Raw ideas, attached indicators to the chart: it is easy to do. But to trade them manually to confirm trading rules (sometimes - live trading, sometimes - trading and uploading the results to the forum on the same time in the way as everybody can see your profit and losses in real time) - it is diffciult.

===========

Hi drunkpips,

do u accept wire transfer or liberty reserve?

About liberty ... I am not sure but I remember that we have wire transfer.

You can send a message using Contact Us form Contact Us - Forex-TSD for 'Registration, Login and Subscriptions' to confirm. Keep me inform if you will ask them - I am in 'General Site Feedback' and in "Others' here Contact Us - Forex-TSD so I can ask the accounting directly if necessary.

newdigital:
Hi Dab1493,

In case of scalping or some other systems - I am trying to use stop loss related to support/resistance lines. If it is not possible so I use 50 or 70 pips. As to take profit so ... in case of scalping - it may be from 12 to 25 or 30. But I am trying to estimate the proft levels based on s/r too, or based on some lines of the indicators, or based on the situation on the market in general (too volatile market, or we can expect breakout soon ... and so on).

As you see - I understand scalping in trading way (profit should be taken in short period of time (trying to be within one trading day) with tp = 12 to 25 pips. This is my understanding of the scalping: be on market as less time as possible to take as much profit for that time as possible.

===========

Hi airquest,

It is not so easy. Because we do not have many trading systems (I am talking about manual trading systems; not just about indicators attached to the chart). Besides, it is very difficult to create trading system. Raw ideas, attached indicators to the chart: it is easy to do. But to trade them manually to confirm trading rules (sometimes - live trading, sometimes - trading and uploading the results to the forum on the same time in the way as everybody can see your profit and losses in real time) - it is diffciult.

===========

Hi drunkpips,

About liberty ... I am not sure but I remember that we have wire transfer.

You can send a message using Contact Us form Contact Us - Forex-TSD for 'Registration, Login and Subscriptions' to confirm. Keep me inform if you will ask them - I am in 'General Site Feedback' and in "Others' here Contact Us - Forex-TSD so I can ask the accounting directly if necessary.

Thank you newdigital!!

newdigital

i sent a mail to the address provided but i was told wire transfer will be available in 6months

newdigital:
Hi Dab1493,

Sorry for delay with reply.

I think, TTM_HP_BARS is not repainted and not recalculated. At least - I did not see any repainting or recalculating.

As to the systems so I like simple systems - simple to install, simple to understand about howto, simple to trade without watching the charts all day and night. There are few systems on the forum which I traded and trading. Some of them are public and some of them are elite systems. You know ... I have access to every section of the forum as a moderator so I can forget sometimes about what is public and what is elite system

Main reason why some system uploaded for elite section is the following: it is using indicators from elite section. But if we use public indicators (or improved public indicators) so it may be public system.

===========

Hi airquest,

Newdigital, I tried TTM Hp_bars on 5min with filter set to 50 and repaints. Can you check on your end?

Thanks.

Reason: