EA disappears in Market

Hello,

i am looking for a specific EA in the market and it happens that i can sometime see it and when starting next it is disappeared.

Is there any rule how EAs are shown in the market page ?

Thank you 

You can always search for it by its name in the search area (upper right corner of MQL5.com website).

Eleni Anna Branou:
You can always search for it by its name in the search area (upper right corner of MQL5.com website).

My EA aprroved but disappeared too. Normally my EA shown LAST TAB on market but there isnt there. When earch by name its coming but now seen on Last Tab. its important to start to sell. When it will be visible there? Thanks 

PS : 10 hours later i write here.

ALPER CANKAYA:

My EA aprroved but disappeared too. Normally my EA shown LAST TAB on market but there isnt there. When earch by name its coming but now seen on Last Tab. its important to start to sell. When it will be visible there? Thanks 

Are you talking about the product you placed yesterday on the Market?

• It is recommended to buy the products directly in Metatrader (not from showcase website), and your product can be found in Metatrader' Market tab.
  • Your product can be found on the Market showcase if we search for it.

Besides, the people are different ...
some people understand "start to sell" as "sit and wait" ...

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

ALPER CANKAYA:

Your product is visible in MT4 search.

Sometimes the MT4/5 search may not work properly.

Sergey Golubev:

Are you talking about the product you placed yesterday on the Market?

• It is recommended to buy the products directly in Metatrader (not from showcase website), and your product can be found in Metatrader' Market tab.
  • Your product can be found on the Market showcase if we search for it.

Besides, the people are different ...
some people understand "start to sell" as "sit and wait" ...

i m talking about Market LAST TAB here : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt4/expert/new

new EAs shown here but mine doest show here. This is NEW EAs section and my EA is new but not here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your product is visible in MT4 search.

Sometimes the MT4/5 search may not work properly.

Yes when i search with EA name it is visible but i m talking about Market LAST TAB here : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt4/expert/new

This is NEW EAs section and my EA is newest on market now but not here yet. Why?

MQL5 Market: Experts
MQL5 Market: Experts
  • www.mql5.com
A Market of Applications for the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4

ALPER CANKAYA:

i m talking about Market LAST TAB here : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt4/expert/new

new EAs shown here but mine doest show here. This is NEW EAs section and my EA is new but not here.

There are other factors and criteria for the appearing order in that tab, that we don't know.

A post has been removed as it refers directly to a market product.

This whole topic is quite pointless as we forum users are unable to answer all the questions.

This is a forum, it is not a MQL5 support centre. We do not have any knowledge of how MQL5 order the products.

You can contact the service desk, but I very much doubt that they will answer.

Eleni can sometimes answer some questions about the market/signals, but that is due to her experience as a user, not because of any knowledge of how MQL5 operates.

If it involves older products then it's possible that they do not show up anymore.

These products will need to be recompiled on a newer build of compiler but most sellers should have received an email about that.

Reason: