Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 13

lopy78:
Thank you for your fast reply.. Please advise what currency pair you want me to trade (most currency have pressure on trading) so we can compare..

Try EURUSD

how to stop certain pairs from trading in your EA?

lopy78:
how to stop certain pairs from trading in your EA?

1. Go to Trigg'3dComTrSys Stats | Rent a Signal

2. Log in your RAS account

3. See at the bottom the filter table

4. Stop all currency pairs except one like EURUSD (click 'Pause?' option)

5. Click SAVE button to save your settings.

Regards,

Jeff

Note: If you want to publish your trades using MT4Stats or MT4Live, then I want to try to take your trades into account.

Hi,

I did what u told me before (only pairs trading EUR/USD) but still its opening another pair (USD/CHF).

Please find attached image

Note: please find the link to my publish MT4 trade, no trade had been lunch yet because its a new account with 1500$ and 1 pair trade EUR/USD

http://lopy78.mt4stats.com/

Thanks

Sam

Files:
trade.jpg  90 kb

lopy78:
Hi,

I did what u told me before (only pairs trading EUR/USD) but still its opening another pair (USD/CHF).

thanks

Note: If you want to publish your trades using MT4Stats or MT4Live, then I want to try to take your trades into account.

I DIDN'T GET YOUR NOTE WELL EXPLAIN MORE PLZ.

Please contact with newdigital about this problem.

About publishing trades, if I could see your live trades, then I could try to adjust some trades to make your profit for sure. It's because different brokers have different prices sometimes, so opened trades could have different open prices. Consequently, when closing trades, also again different closing prices, sometimes not all trades could then be in profit. So when viewing subscriber's trades at different brokers, I could adjust trades in worst-case situations in order to try to make profit for all subscribers.

Jeff

Thanks for you fast reply

please check above my reply becouse i adjust it my problem ie:

1- The trades OPEN/CLOSED are vary from your trades

2- when i filter all trades and choose only EUR/USD it still open diffrent trades that i choose

NOTE: again please check out my last reply above...

Sam

lopy78:
Thanks for you fast reply

please check above my reply becouse i adjust it my problem ie:

1- The trades OPEN/CLOSED are vary from your trades

2- when i filter all trades and choose only EUR/USD it still open diffrent trades that i choose

NOTE: again please check out my last reply above...

Sam

Your MT4Stats is nothing publishing, please check logging in your Metatrader, maybe it's because of too much MT4Stats users.

lopy78:
Hi,

Note: please find the link to my publish MT4 trade, no trade had been lunch yet because its a new account with 1500$ and 1 pair trade EUR/USD

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Thanks

Sam

Close all trades. Delete all MT4 and all EA. Restart you computer then download NEW MT4 and NEW EA. This way you have fresh new one and the problem will be solve.

Open account history, click all history. Resetup your mt4stats.

Thanks for your post

Ill give it a try and infrom you soon

Regards

Sam

HI,

After struggling for 8 days at last i had managed to rent a VPS and had managed the RAS EA to work very good at my new account at that VPS, please check the image attached and tell me is everything OK.

By the way just to remind you that my first problem (at my home server) i faced is that some delay in signals and open positions that your EA didn't open at your traders list (so the EA was working by its own)

Thank you very much for your time..

Best Regards

SAM

Files:
untitled.bmp  1416 kb
Reason: