100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 69

Sixsense:
very useful trading system

I make 10 pips every day of this trading system.

that enough for me.

If you can make EVERY day 10 pips ... Than you must be a millionaire by now! Or did you started only 10 days ago ? I which case the word EVERY doesn't mean a lot !

ripple:
Hi Guys iam new here..can you please let me know how do you add sma 100 ..and where do you get this indicator?

I need help as well, thanks for brings up this question.

can't install Ea

Hi Saintmo / Joe

I can't install Saintmo's ea..Iam runinng FXDD and I have copied in the experts folder of the meta trader but it doesn't show up in the platform. Interesting thing is it also disappears from the experts folder when I check..am I doing something wrong??? PLs Help

Pipperoni:
If you can make EVERY day 10 pips ... Than you must be a millionaire by now! Or did you started only 10 days ago ? I which case the word EVERY doesn't mean a lot !

10pips/day if you can get it without loosing trade (maybe) it would be GREAT

gaivy912:
Can you run the EA on multiple pairs (at the same time) on the same MT4 platform or will it only open 1 trade at a time? I have the EA on about 8 different pairs but it will only have one trade at a time open. Instead I keep getting Alert Warnings that says-- "Sell Reverse close Error : Invalid price, at EURUSD 15" or what ever pair it is refering to. How do I correct this problem?

You must have a unique magic number for each chart (pair) for the EA to work. Magic_Number can be set by the user.

saintmo

ripple:
Hi Saintmo / Joe I can't install Saintmo's ea..Iam runinng FXDD and I have copied in the experts folder of the meta trader but it doesn't show up in the platform. Interesting thing is it also disappears from the experts folder when I check..am I doing something wrong??? PLs Help

After you copied the EA into your experts folder did you shutdown and reopen your trading platform?

saintmo

Yes i did.

this is how i installed it.

1. copied ea to experts folder

2. restarted meta trader fxdd

Ea disappers from experts older once i re load fxdd...very weired???

First of all, I'd like too give my gratitude to JS who made this trading system.

I just want to share my experience as a newbie, hope you don't mind..

I tried TSU #1 couple days ago and I got unbelieveable performance ratio 5 lose:2 win.. and then I wonder what went wrong.. I reviewed again your 1st post and I found out that I only use 1 time frame. I should have confirm entry using smaller TF, in this case, I should have looked 1m TF after MACD near 0.0 in 5m TF. Well maybe this would solved my entry problem but the other problem was I didn't know how to assign good TP and SL. I read amost all the post and I still don't get it. So I just use 1:1 ratio for TP/SL at 15 pips. Yesterday I got quite a bit greens than reds using 15 pips TP/SL (I got reds because I was not patience enough ). Well, maybe I should have train more using TSU #1 before going live. And one thing that I made me got reds a lots, I used to much pairs (in this case I use 6 pairs simultaneously), so I couldn't focus for entry point. That's all for today share.. Thx JS.

ripple:
Hi Guys iam new here..can you please let me know how do you add sma 100 ..and where do you get this indicator?

Sure. First, make sure your chart is open.

Then, on the left side of the screen you will see the "Navigator" pane. In this pane find the "Indicators" list.

On this list you will find "Moving Average." Highlight it, and then while holding down your left mouse button, drag it on to your chart and drop it.

Then its properties box will open.

In the "Period" box enter the number of periods you want for your moving average (like 200).

In the "MA method" box, select the method you want to use (most people use Exponential).

In the "Style" box, select the color and thickness you want the line to be.

When finished, click the "OK" button.

See the attached pictures for clarification.

Cheers,

Ed

Files:
ma1.jpg  199 kb
ma2.jpg  217 kb

MKRoxton:
Hi,

I have making today a strategy without to require (on screenshot enabled)

the "3Level-ZZ-Semafor" Indicator.

Watch the attached Picture.

1. Go Long, or Short, when S&R break

2. Go Long, when MACD moving up

Go Short, when MACD moving down

3. Go Long, when GREEN-Line of TDI move over RED-Line and over the higher blue EMA-Band.

Go Short, when RED-Line of TDI move over GREEN-Line and under the lower blue EMA-Band.

TDI is calling Traders-Dynamic-Index

Have a nice day!

MKRoxton

Hi there,

Is anyone can post the MACD indicator like in this chart which will change color, thanks a million...

Reason: