hello im a beginner and i rly help for my work i have tooo many qustion plz help me.

how can I give volume of a candela and how can I give information of candelas ???

I did not understand sorry ...
can you elaborate a little more about sorry?

mmdhosein:
how can I give volume of a candela and how can I give information of candelas ???

Volume

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/cpositioninfo/cpositioninfovolume

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library / Trade Classes / CPositionInfo / Volume
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library / Trade Classes / CPositionInfo / Volume
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Library / Trade Classes / CPositionInfo / Volume - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Morning i am n beginner and felt so stupid. I am registered with your program but my password does not work I tried but is technology retarded. You could expect it from someone growing up without technology. I could not register due to my password. How could I recover my password or even change it. Please help me

Alida Bezuidenhout:
Morning i am n beginner and felt so stupid. I am registered with your program but my password does not work I tried but is technology retarded. You could expect it from someone growing up without technology. I could not register due to my password. How could I recover my password or even change it. Please help me

Password to mql5.com portal to post on this forum? or password to Metatrader trading account?
if it is pass for trading so use the following information:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Alida Bezuidenhout:

It means the following: if you lost pass to demo account in Metatrader so you can open the other demo account (see links above about HowTo).

I had a metatrader 4 account and I need to put in the password to start trading because I had still a demo program. 

Alida Bezuidenhout:
I had a metatrader 4 account and I need to put in the password to start trading because I had still a demo program. 

You need to open a real trading account with your broker and you will get an account number and password to login.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need to open a real trading account with your broker and you will get an account number and password to login.

If I already received the account nr and password but still it does not work?
Reason: