_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 231

Here is my "resultats" on TadawulFX. I starts with $500, 26th january in this year.

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

Great Results

Very good results.... Demo or Live

Version and settings?

I have been running Thunder4WD for about 3-4 weeks on a live account (.01 lots) but my results are not as good as yours.

webicknell:
Very good results.... Demo or Live

Version and settings?

I have been running Thunder4WD for about 3-4 weeks on a live account (.01 lots) but my results are not as good as yours.

Live account.

Your_Lucky v2b

"finimejs" setting, more on page 172 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042

Thanks finimej

Topgirl:
Here is my "resultats" on TadawulFX. I starts with $500, 26th january in this year. MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

Can you share your setting? It good result.

This my live acc in Tadawul,but the result not like yours.

Forgott, i starts trading in time 19-5 default its 21-5. And decreased max trades to 3. And i have fixed lots. Auto lots dont work longer. I dont know what happened?

nwin:
Can you share your setting? It good result.

This my live acc in Tadawul,but the result not like yours.

You have i think auto lots on. Dont work longer. So i have fixed lots and manual increases lots. I dont know what TadawulFx has done? Something its wrong or? Works until.

Topgirl:
You have i think auto lots on. Dont work longer. So i have fixed lots and manual increases lots. I dont know what TadawulFx has done? Something its wrong or? Works until.

I use setting default v2b,(auto lots work).Thanks for your sharing.

To Topgirl

Thanks for posting your results, they inspired me a little for the next week.

I stopped about 2 weeks ago after some losses because I thought that the EA is not any more consistent in the wins. I'll try next week again after I adjust the settings to the recent market conditions.

Have a nice pips

wromek

amirim:
hi rossi34, which institution did you try? (İBFX,FXDD,ODL...) and What is the leverage ratio? (1:200,1:400.....)

1:500 Lev with Alpari UK, version 2 not 2b

better slow and safe only 2 hours a day.

u can install alpari mt4 plattform twice and work each with half lots or half risk, then u have normaly the same trades live but in case that only one order is filled its better than nothing

Please check yr PM

redoor:
4rexlady,

why don't you try TadawulFX. they have fixed low spreads and has been working great for my other EA for E/G. So far the broker has been great. But that is for you to determine. FYI, I have been with them for 3 years and has not had any problems.

If you need more info you can PM me.

Thanks

Hi Redoor...please check yr PM

Reason: