_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 167

Where can I donate and get the thunder4wd_v2c_EA?

Can you post the v2b EA i will go over it

powerpack:
Trading the FX_PRO

Running the same settings I post on page 165

take a look

See Detailed Statement

Statement: 550260 - Lonnie

what spreads to FX PRO give on euro/gbp on asia time ?

paromi:
anyone is using tadawulfx with this EA on live ? are they ok ?

they seem pretty fake to me.

also they say that their spred is fixed to 3 pips on the japan time on euro/gbp.

please post if you are using them.

thanks

i'll start using it ,good reputation brooker ,stable spread ,my live account is open ,i made quite a dd on them ,and taking a caculated chance

nck:
i got a problem with my v2b (lucky) the ea is not working ,i don't understand cause it was before and can anybody tell why i always get the "error 130" in backtesting ,i got the right datas , lucky v2 is working fine, but v2b remains a mystery

What is your start balance and lucky v2b settings?

servaldsl:
What is your start balance and lucky v2b settings?

10,000 i tried different one,and it did the same

powerpack:
Is the Thunder4WD_v2c available for any Donation? or is there a set limited?

I have been testing the YLv2 in the Demo FX_Pro with great results ready to go live next week.

Setting:

OpenHours =16

CloseHours =0

StopLoss=90

SL_outSession=18

TakeProfit=13

MaxSpread=5

All Others Default

Have BLESS DAY

Is this on just the Your Lucky v2 or v2b? If it is the v2 have you tried it with v2b? Just trying to figure out which version give the best results.

Thanks,

gaivy912

No S/L or T/P setting?

I've made changes to my settings to set a fixed S/L (HiddenSL = false, etc) among other changes.

Now, when the EA makes a trade, it doesn't set a S/L or T/P. What is going on? I can't have it on auto-pilot with no protection.

S/l

...to quote rdb...

"Yaa,,, if you set the Auto_Range_SL=False then your order will have 28 or 32 Hard Stoploss (set Hide_All=false and Hidden_SL=false too)..."

Does this mean if I set to these settings, there is still a S/L even though it doesn't show up on my open order?

finimej:
Where can I donate and get the thunder4wd_v2c_EA?

He said v2c not yet ready,only template.We must be patience.

Reason: