EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 41

Just run the V1e first time in this night session on Life account. 13% profit, trades from 21:00 to 23:00, until it switches to 5 PIP Spread. As long I had set the maxSpread to 3 in the moment, the result is impressive (optimized Settings at 25% Risk)...

Now I do a optimisation run for 5PIPS and will run that settings in a separate Window from 23:00-6:00 session.

Files:
15.12.gif  24 kb

My broker closed account today for using this EA.

I was with ODL Securities.

I would advise not to use this on any live account or they will close you out.

I also see that it doesnt work as well on a 5 pip spread either does it??

Be careful.

I've spent all morning arguing with my broker.

hi all!

you just taking the money from the broker and not from the market and that is the reason why this EA (and all EA's kind like this) doesn't work (long) with any MT4 (Market Maker). Because broker lose money!

DON'T get me wrong! I like this EA and also thank RDB for this EA!

Bye

fxtrading08:
My broker closed account today for using this EA.

Same problem here. After just 3 hours trading this system live (still very carefully with microlots) I suddenly got problems:

server disconnections, 2 extra pip spread widening, extra slippage etc. - you name it. Then I got a call from my broker this morning telling me, I'm not allowed to trade a system like that.

This is really bad news, since this system is superb! I really appreciate your great work, RDB, and wouldn't mind making a donation and supporting you, if I just could make any money with it. But brokers are losing money with it and therefore we've got a problem.

broker

how know good broker to use??

ytanger@walla.com

thanks

extern ea

i loking for this ea

Forex Global Trading Company

thanks

ytanger@walla.com

live statement of EURGBP_KING v1.1

HI GUYS,

WE ALL SEEMS TO HAVE ABANDONED THE 'KING' OF THE THREAD......EURGBP_KING EA BASED ON RSI OVER-BOUGHT LEVELS AND OVER-SOLD-LEVELS.

I THINK WE SHOULD FOCUS A LITTLE MORE TO IMPROVE ON IT, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT MOST BROKERS ARE CLOSING ACCT THAT RUNS "YOUR_LUCKY" EA.

find attached is a demo foward testing of the EURGBP_king EA coded by xux99.

i am very impressed by the result 5K to 15K in 8 NIGHTS (+1GMT).

Files:
king_v1.1.htm  79 kb

you/we need a broker with use ECN. Any dealing desk broker won't be happy/allow this kind of EA's cause we're taking their money.

Problem with this is, that I don't know a broker which support MT4+ECN, which is ready to use live. (ATC already testing, no live acc. so far...:-( )

Bye, Alex

ehis:
HI GUYS,

WE ALL SEEMS TO HAVE ABANDONED THE 'KING' OF THE THREAD......EURGBP_KING EA BASED ON RSI OVER-BOUGHT LEVELS AND OVER-SOLD-LEVELS.

I THINK WE SHOULD FOCUS A LITTLE MORE TO IMPROVE ON IT, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT MOST BROKERS ARE CLOSING ACCT THAT RUNS "YOUR_LUCKY" EA.

find attached is a demo foward testing of the EURGBP_king EA coded by xux99.

i am very impressed by the result 5K to 15K in 8 NIGHTS (+1GMT).

Can you post the set file you used in this test please?

ytanger:
i loking for this ea

Forex Global Trading Company

thanks

ytanger@walla.com

Their EA for EUR/GBP is a copycat from the EAbankingFX scalper strategy. Their EUR/USD 1M is also a copycat from one of the 'turbo' systems out there

Reason: