_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 169

maybe the problem is from your broker, it gives you this error even if you are not using the EA ?

what can i say is......rdb ea is better than all the ea out there ..but what i want to tell u is yourself...robot cannot running 24hours...rdb ea very good becoz, the setting time of trading...

my own experiences, rdb ea cannot open the 1st week of month becoz too many unpredictable. so u can run rdb ea for the second week for starting. i tried for a month ago..the result very fantastic...and u have to control ur own MM. later on, i will put my own demo live acc...

Sorry rdb, but i have to say your_lucky v2 and the older version still better than your_lucky v2b, i thing you miss something in v2b!!fix it rdb

Hi _rdb_

Love your work, I've been testing this EA on a demo account for a couple of weeks now and i must say that im rather impressed with it. Also the fact that your offering it for free is very generous.

Sorry for a potentially stupid questions but im rather new to EA's and im yet still to find an answear to this question.

Does the EA or do EA's in general read the market/ pattern the it whilst they are not trading ie. after their close time.

The reason why im asking this is would an EA trade the same if MT4 was opened lest say 5min before it was supposed to go live vs leaving MT4 and the EA running 24/7. The EA would still have its open and close times but just would be viewing the market.

Thankyou in advance for your response

_rdb_:
I do not have ideas for member like this... have been here since June 2006, more of 2 years in the biggest forex forum and still have difficulty using a simple scalping EA ?

Hi _rdb_. It seems that you didnt take me serious. It is true that your EA is pretty simple. I am using default settings. I only changed the starttime and endtime to match FxOpen.

Maybe it's not YourLucky problem, maybe it's FXOpen sending a bad tick or something. If you read my post you noticed that I am not the only one having this issue. I have as well 2 other friends that are using FxOpen too and they are having the same problem.

How do you explain what you see on these images?

if you have another order that is not opened by Your_Lucky, you must change the parameters:

AccountProfitClose = TRUE to be FALSE

I see your Picture, AccountEquity drawn from the larger AcountBalance. it gives the command to close all Your_Lucky Order made by it.

int AllProfit()

{

int sp=0;

if (AccountProfit()>(TickValue()*GetLots()*xTakeProfit)) sp=1;

return(sp);

}

void CloseAllProfit() //Close ALL by Profit Secure

{

for (int cnt = 0; cnt < OrdersTotal(); cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if ((OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && (OrderMagicNumber() == Magic)) && OrderCloseTime()==0)

{

if(CloseTime() && AllProfit()==1) {

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,xSlippage,Blue);

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,xSlippage,Red);

}

}

}

}

_rdb_:
if you have another order that is not opened by Your_Lucky, you must change the parameters:

AccountProfitClose = TRUE to be FALSE

I see your Picture, AccountEquity drawn from the larger AcountBalance. it gives the command to close all Your_Lucky Order made by it.

Thank you, I'll try that.

Equity graph

Just wanted to post a graph of my results of running v2b on IBFX demo account from Jan. 12 to Feb. 05

I have had it running every trading day during the proper trading hours.

I have had two days with large drawdowns, the last one being about 9% of the account balance.

Overall, the account is still up over 10% for the month. If the EA will do this well every month in a live account, considering the market conditions, I will be satisfied.

I am looking forward to hearing from anyone who is running the EA on a live account, and want to see if there is any major difference in the results you are getting, compared to the results of a demo account.

Thank you,

PD

Hi rdb, check your paypal for donation.

I sent it yesterday

duyduy donation for what? The EA isnt free? Or for the good work that rdb made?

Regards

Reason: