_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 81

Brokers with spread < 5pips ?

I read so many posts concerning spreads and brokers and I'm totally confused.

Is there any broker which provides spreads < 5 pips with live-accounts during the trading session of your_lucky EA ?

tdion:
The answer: No two years are ever the same.

In short, no software is ever smart enough to predict the future. The best it can do is try things that worked well in the past. An EA is gambling, whether you are profiting or not.

It all comes down to being able to identify WHY the trade is a good one. And with EAs, you trade pure charts, which is definitely not a science.

Why do you think, software should not be smart enough ?? It's up to the programmer to make it smart enough and perhaps there will be the super programmer with a super algorithm , I believe in this.

One has to find out how human mind is doing this work and then write it in mq4. And I think, Rahman did a fine work with his Lucky-EA but unfortunately there is no broker with spread < 5 pips to let it work ....

Perhaps Rahman succeeds in doing the same strategy with stable params for let's say EURCHF and we will make money (until the brokers widen spread for this cross too ...)

THE BEST BROKER FOR SCALPER....

Files:
ikon_chart.gif  46 kb

who have experience on this broker ?

Global Clearing Group LTD | Currency Spread

spread issues

rdb,

your default setting MaxSpread = 4 was being programmed to restricted order opening only or both opening and closing?

The reason i am asking is if you only restrict not to open the order during widen spread, the order might be premature closed due to sudden wider spread occurred especially with IBFX as my spread monitor shown this broker sometimes widen his spread crazily.

Hi rdb

You Can modify your EA for all of markets.

When Boillnger Band Comes To Kellter Chanel markets be sideway

and you can Scalp very easy If need please PM me.

Thx kaveh

_rdb_:
one thing that makes me frustrated is the email into my inbox about the many stupid questions that have been discussed here.

and this one email sent by a madman:

google translate :

What should I write to answer an email like this ?

You can answer:

"Ya.. boleh!

Boleh blah!"

Translate: "Yes.. you can. You can get lost!"

to ffaspector

ffaspector:
V.1e live testing with FXDD looks promising. Spreads have remained tight (3, rarely 4) for the last week. Will post results tomorrow.

Currently Testing:

4 digit

Lots=.01

OpenHour=22

CloseHour=5

Risk=30

TP=5

SLA=18

SLB=32

Hi, I noticed you are using this EA on FXDD and a couple of your post said is working fine for you, I'm, also using FXDD with another EA but I want to try this one and I was hoping you could help me. I've been reading all the posts about this EA and there some good ones including yours and i want to give it a shot..so if you don't mind giving me come instructions i will really appreciated it.........here's my email in case you want to contact me yoan02@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but, having "lost" a considerable sum to users of the FAP Turbo scalper, they have now (as of late December) blocked EAs from placing trades on the 4 pairs used by FAP Turbo - EURGBP being one of them - between the hours of 20:00 and 04:00 GMT.

I have some live accounts with ODL which will be moved shortly and can confirm that no EAs will trade those pairs during the Asian session.

I'm sure this will bring ODL lots of extra customers and really cement a good relationship with existing clients!

Reason: