EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 798

forte928:

It's not what he's done in his future that matters - it's his principles of finding footholds, it's just that he's had a staggering success that he hasn't been able to endure

THERE'S NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN SUCCESS.

So be it your way. But success can be neutral, it depends on the attitude towards money.

nikat97:
I think what he means is that you have to look at the market globally, from all angles......
No, that's nothing at all. Let the author himself answer, if Forte knows something really interesting, we will find out :-)

waitra:
Experience is about identifying future events from current features, and patterns of events are a separate topic. Both are long-known concepts to people, so I'm wondering what you're writing this for? In the first post, the point is that weeks fled, then about experience, then about patterns, i.e. what do you mean by that?

i.e. you want to say: it's like trying to bind your past experience to the current event - it's like putting a pattern on a completely different piece of fabric and it's hard to choose its location so it would fit perfectly - patterns - it's not about experience but about a surefire character - all experience we apply to material things - while we need to apply it to temporal events... and flying is about how everything else will move when we come out of a weekly flat...

waitra:
Nah, that's nothing at all. Let the author himself answer, if Forte knows something really interesting, now we will find it out :-)

You should not look at the market globally, but related - time is an important parameter that no one ever takes into account

as i wrote a couple of pages ago m30 turned around and went down... - a pattern that is easy to understand when you see its movement relative to the linked position on H4

forte928:

the market should not be looked at globally but in connection - time is an important parameter that no one ever takes into account

What's there to take into account? It's standing still and we're passing through =)

Here's one about the temporal nature of price behaviour...

forte928:

The market should not be looked at globally, but as a matter of fact - time is an important parameter that no one ever takes into account.

What is meant by time? - Time frame, session time, event time range, etc.?

And immediately an example of practical use please, for clarity.

Addendum: now looking at the chart on the previous page - what is the essence of time there? - that the market will turn exactly at half past ten?

chepikds:
What's there to take into account? It's in place and we're passing through =)

That's the point - it's taken for granted, but it's actually the main thing.

waitra:

What is meant by time? - Time frame, session time, event time range, etc.?

And immediately an example of practical use, please, for clarity.

What I can do is my experience, my time to understand what works and how it works - analyze behavior, if you can figure it out - this will be your goal - if not, you have other goals - my goal was set two years ago and is now starting to be implemented in my EA - the control system is much more complicated than the ones in codebase... it already gives results, but not yet to the extent you wanted, but the idea works very well.
Reason: