Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 13

I am new to the forex market, would love to try this system however i have no idea on where to place all those files you have given and most of all how to set them up and use them, could someone please post a detailed test or something or how to set this all up.

Thanks

download perky with instructions on install

ok, since the server won;t let me post an attachment, you can download the whole set here. NOTE: these files are current as of 1/21/09

go here to download the files:

http://presidiostudios.com/perky.zip

presidiostudios DAT com/perky.zip

Thank you for that i will do what this says and see what happens

Cheers

kingdomforex:
ok, since the server won;t let me post an attachment, you can download the whole set here. NOTE: these files are current as of 1/21/09

there is one file in there that i have no idea where it goes called the .DS_store where would i place that one.

Thanks

kingdomforex:

ignore that one

sorry about that I zipped them on a mac, it adds them by default you can ignore that, and the mac os folder

Parky System

hi guys,

can someone create a EA using this Parky system, so that the system trade auto..

must add the basic thinks like....

stop loss

lot size

tailing stop

lot increase

start time

end time

etc..

thanks in advance

regards

shah

Will build an EA for $10X30

I have a team or programers at my disposal, if if we could have +- $300 via paypal I am confident we could pull it off.

or if any of you know someone who could build it cheaper I'd be willing to go in with a few of you guys tom pay someone to build it.

I have lost much more than that in a single day traind blind. it wodl be worth it to me to have an EA out of it.

if any of you are interested, contact me here:

tlforex@presidiostudios.com

thanks

ok thanks, what is the best pair and time frame to trade from your personal experiance

kingdomforex:
sorry about that I zipped them on a mac, it adds them by default you can ignore that, and the mac os folder

best pair best time frame

as far as I understand the EURUSD is the one it was tailored for.

as for timeframe, I am not sure, but anytime the market swings..

Perky:
looking at a chart the tick smoother can be confusing at first look

remember its by tick NOT 15 min bar

its used for a more accurate entry

if you are considering an entry and its a sell and ticksmoother is pointing UP the wait - till its pointing (i.e. crossing ) down

visa versa for buy

Thank you Perky for your explanation. Now I see the blue line is fast, the tomato line is slow and the green line is just tick line. Important is direction and crossing between blue and tomato lines.

Your system looks promising. I'm wondering about exit rules. How long should I have an open position ?

Best regards.

Reason: