Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 15

tic smoother

Hi can someone post another tic smoother indi,i`ve download it from post#3,but that didn`t show any line on my meta chart.Thank`s

other currency?

has anyone tried this indicator on other currency pair? pls let me know.. thanks

Perky can you re post the indicator as we are all downloading the template and it is set at 0.19 in green at top right hand corner, and yes its on EURUSD M15

thanks

topgun:
Perky can you re post the indicator as we are all downloading the template and it is set at 0.19 in green at top right hand corner, and yes its on EURUSD M15 thanks

Just Add the Adapttiversi display indicator on that template, it will work

Adaptive RSI Display

I tried that and it shows 0.00 and changes colors between red and green, always showing 0.00. It also showed 0.19 prior to dragging the indicator onto the chart.

I can't figure out why it won't show the number as in the examples still.

ill post them again here but ive sort changed it to also reflect the angle of lswpr in color as well being the # before to :

ok one more time

working !

thanks that did the trick

Thanks Perky

That worked for me too, thanks.

I tried trading this system as laid out and seemed to see the trade turn on me as soon as the right number hit 10 or hover for a while and then reverse, even if the line was correct for the direction of the change.

I tried a different variation now that Perky has provided 2 numbers. I wait for the line color to change and then enter as soon as the left number hits 10 rather than the right number hitting 10. I was 5/5 today using that. Will see how that plays out over some time. I am only taking 10 points per trade right now.

I like the change you made!

Trade Rules?

I have been trying this system out now for several days and would like to know if anyone else has some observations or trading rules they have put in place.

- seems that a buy order should be ignored if the lswpr_in_color is above 80 and sell orders should be ignored if the lswpr_in_color is below 20 unless you are an aggressive trader.

Anyone else have some observation, thoughts or confirm what I am seeing over the last several days... what is working for you.

Reason: