Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 12

seeo posto # 62

it fix in that one

Has anyone developed an EA for this? I trade it manually right now just as long as I remember to flip my charts to this system. This system can be traded during any session just as long as you know the times when the session will have a spurt of activity....

Perky can i have your latest template on your newest ind..thanks in advance

Perky your system seems to be very nice and easy in use but my eyes have to be used to these charts.

Can you explain the meaning of the indicator TickSmoother ?

Thank you in advance.

one click download of perky with install instructions

I am new to forex, and love this perky system. so I decided to help by combining all the updated files from perky, and zip them together. they are current up to this date.

I even wrote a simple installation guide for newbies like me enjoy, and thank you mr Perky for this great system.

dangit, it seems there is no way for me to include the zip as an item in my post, what am I missing?

krzysieks1:
Perky your system seems to be very nice and easy in use but my eyes have to be used to these charts.

Can you explain the meaning of the indicator TickSmoother ?

Thank you in advance.

looking at a chart the tick smoother can be confusing at first look

remember its by tick NOT 15 min bar

its used for a more accurate entry

if you are considering an entry and its a sell and ticksmoother is pointing UP the wait - till its pointing (i.e. crossing ) down

visa versa for buy

kingdomforex:
I am new to forex, and love this perky system. so I decided to help by combining all the updated files from perky, and zip them together. they are current up to this date.

I even wrote a simple installation guide for newbies like me enjoy, and thank you mr Perky for this great system.

dangit, it seems there is no way for me to include the zip as an item in my post, what am I missing?

make a post and type some words before you submit scroll down to manage attachments then attach zip file

no luck

no luck trying to post an attachment. maybe its because I'm on mac

how do I apply to different currencies

how can i apply this to another currency?

when I do it still shows EURUSD on some of the indicators is there a variable i need to change?

Thanks Perky for your system!!!

It would be great kingdomforex to have your doc and updated zip file.

Perky could kingdomforex mail it to you so you could post it...it would probably save you a hundred questions from newbs like me?

kingdomforex:
no luck trying to post an attachment. maybe its because I'm on mac
Reason: