Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 11

Hi Perky,

I downloaded the new indicators and added them, but I cant replicate your chart by simply adding them. Also my arrows are way off and sometimes do not show at all.

Could you please post your current template?

Hi Dan

what does your chat look like post pic please

Close script

Perky,

I hope you don't see this as off topic, but what this system helps in speeding up the closing of a trade is a Close Script..... I have one that does the job, however I need a script that only closes the trade(s) on the chart you drag the script over... B.T.W. Do you have such a Closing script?

The one I have..... closes all open trades, which is not always what I want to be executed.....

Can anyone help me with that ?

Merry Christmas to all,

John

Dan S:
Hi Perky, I downloaded the new indicators and added them, but I cant replicate your chart by simply adding them. Also my arrows are way off and sometimes do not show at all. Could you please post your current template?

I have put the perky template and the AdrTrader V1 indicator on several currency pairs for demo. I have the same problem regarding the arrows on charts. They show on some charts and they dont show on others. Why is that?

Perky, Can you possibly edit your first few posts to show only the current indicators and templates or repost all of them in a new post on this thread (that is if they have been changed along the way). Thanks.

Ticksmoother missg

Hello, i hve loaded d tempelate but the ticksmoother indicator window is missg it doesnt show up ..wat is to be done ?? thnx

I had that same problem, wait until the market opens then you will see it appear...

Perky:
see post 51

Thanks Perky. :-)

I dunno try that one it had arrows

teach me to tinker lol

Files:

Hello Perky

i am new here, i look about yout scalp system and are this materials for download only indicators on the first page? Have anybody Perky Ea scalp for share

error in expert tab

I keep this error(s):

Can somebody help me with a solution?

I placed all indicators and used the template.

first error = first parameter for iSdDevOn Array must be an array

second error = first parameter fot ImaOnArray must be an array.

I think this is a very nice indi, but would lke the error thing solved.

So if anyone can help please do :-)

Serge.

Files:
Reason: