Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 6

the bottom indi is the new one

Files:
scalphist.gif  37 kb

to Perky

Can you write your rules completely so i can follow it with dicipline?

Thx in advance

JoGet

robp:
Just noticed an error message. Getting this message continuously in experts log: 2008.12.04 10:21:54 +JoGET#58+ EURUSD..,M15: first parameter for iMAOnArray indicator must be an array

Can someone please answer this. Continuous error messages. Have to remove the indicator.

Thanks.

Hi,

I like the look of this but I am having trouble getting my head around the tick smoother and trend indicator. It says on the guide that you are using this to define entry and exit points, could someone please explain how to interpret this indicator.

Cheers

jump:
Can someone please answer this. Continuous error messages. Have to remove the indicator. Thanks.

I like gojet indi and am prepared to live with the errors till a fix arrives

kikiq:
Can you write your rules completely so i can follow it with dicipline? Thx in advance

all other indicators are only guides to help decide to trade

1) When the bells sound consider a trade

2) Look at ISWPR indicator and only trade that direction

3) If you must use stops 15 is ok

4) if you are buying wait till the tick indi crosess up and selling visa versa

5) go for 5-10 pips.

6) Dont over trade I know its called scalping but its selective scalping I only took 2 trades on friday (got 10+ both)

Practice Practice Practice

if its not working for you wait till the top right is at 15 then go for 2-3 pips till you get confidence.

scalping ( in fact trading) is an art not a science.

the new indicator adrdeltshist will help you look back and study trades you missed. ( trying to do a Tick version of this)

Perky:
here they are .........................................................

hi Perky,

the doc file is corrupted. I have used the indicators but the top right number is always zero !

can you please assist ?

thanks,

always zero

on eurusd????? 15minute?

ill post them again

hmmm trying again

Using EurUsd TF5 as well

Very nice system Perky !!!!! THX for sharing.....

I have been testing this scalping system for a week now and obtain quite positive results. I am using however also a small resized TF5 chart on which I have only attached a slightly different version of Addativersi Display.mq4....... this one starts ringing the bells at level + or - level 5 and so only shows the level in top right corner....

Now when on both EURUSD charts (TF5 and TF15) the bells start ringing (almost at the same) you'll find very good scalping opportunities.

Sometimes the TF5 chart Addativersi Display on its own shows good scalping opportunities. I also use a TF1 chart for verfication of the entries with other indicators..

Alos I noticed that most of the time the Addativersi Display bells start ringing when price is near the breakout of SPudfibo levels A very nice example of such a breakout occurred between 16:24 and 16:42 GMT...... three times testing the Spudfibo level (on TF1 EURUSD) and finally with ringing bells a nice breakout..... which delivered at least 20 pips.

So if you want to give it a try slightly different using Perky's system here are both indicators.

Cheers. John

Reason: