Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 14

Great going Kingdomforex!...got it up and running.

kingdomforex:
ok, since the server won;t let me post an attachment, you can download the whole set here. NOTE: these files are current as of 1/21/09

go here to download the files:

http://presidiostudios.com/perky.zip

presidiostudios DAT com/perky.zip

On 5 minutes,

I like when the wpr crosses the adaptive rsi You sure going to make some pips !

Big Joe:
On 5 minutes, I like when the wpr crosses the adaptive rsi You sure going to make some pips !

thanks big joe I sort of noticed that

kingdomforex:
as far as I understand the EURUSD is the one it was tailored for. as for timeframe, I am not sure, but anytime the market swings..

time frame is 15 minute chart

ive tried on 1 hour charts and lost money

normallyueropean session gmt 9am till 2pmish

usd session if you gt good signals and watch or news

2 things to watch for

1 12pm (lunchtime) or there abouts there is mostly a small reversal

2. usd session in my mind when it starts there is normally a reversal or a continuation of the trend OR there is news that screws everything up

these are just things you know from experience

?

what have i done wrong........ I have the template loaded on 15min EURUSD but for last 2 days the meter reading in top right stays at like 0.19 i have never seen it above 1 let alone 10 !

what do i do to get it to work properly ?

what have i done wrong .. i also haveing same problem.. ........ I have the template loaded on 15min EURUSD but for last 2 days the meter reading in top right stays at like 0.19 and i am waiting for the bell to ring + ro -9 still havent come yet y? i have never seen it above !

what do i do to get it to work properly ?

regards

shah

topgun:
what have i done wrong........ I have the template loaded on 15min EURUSD but for last 2 days the meter reading in top right stays at like 0.19 i have never seen it above 1 let alone 10 ! what do i do to get it to work properly ?

it it on a jpy cross currency?

or eurusd??

19 - is this the magic number

hi perky ,

i have applied your tpl and indi's on charts eurusd,usdjpy,gbpusd and audusd ,, but the number at the upper right shows " 19 " in all the charts .

can u plz guide me or did i downloaded impreoperly .

thanks .

Darmendra

oops --its 0.19

sorry perky,

its 0.19 ...

why ?

do i have to use it only on eurusd or any currency will do ?

thanks

How did you stop the error?

fo20:
I didn't "fix" it. I just made them into a 0 array. It should stop the errors

Hi fo20,

I tried to modify the indicator and was able to stop the error. However I don't believe I did it correctly. Can you please show us how you modified to make it an array variable?

fxd01

Files:
joget58xx.mq4  49 kb
Reason: