Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 7

I didn't "fix" it. I just made them into a 0 array.

It should stop the errors

robp:
Just noticed an error message. Getting this message continuously in experts log: 2008.12.04 10:21:54 +JoGET#58+ EURUSD..,M15: first parameter for iMAOnArray indicator must be an array
Files:
joget58.1.ex4  56 kb

thanks alot it was filling my logs and I like the indicator its nice and fast

fo20:
I didn't "fix" it. I just made them into a 0 array. It should stop the errors

John Edwards:
Very nice system Perky !!!!! THX for sharing.....

I have been testing this scalping system for a week now and obtain quite positive results. I am using however also a small resized TF5 chart on which I have only attached a slightly different version of Addativersi Display.mq4....... this one starts ringing the bells at level + or - level 5 and so only shows the level in top right corner....

Now when on both EURUSD charts (TF5 and TF15) the bells start ringing (almost at the same) you'll find very good scalping opportunities.

Sometimes the TF5 chart Addativersi Display on its own shows good scalping opportunities. I also use a TF1 chart for verfication of the entries with other indicators..

Alos I noticed that most of the time the Addativersi Display bells start ringing when price is near the breakout of SPudfibo levels A very nice example of such a breakout occurred between 16:24 and 16:42 GMT...... three times testing the Spudfibo level (on TF1 EURUSD) and finally with ringing bells a nice breakout..... which delivered at least 20 pips.

So if you want to give it a try slightly different using Perky's system here are both indicators.

Cheers. John

whatever rings your bells

fo20:
I didn't "fix" it. I just made them into a 0 array. It should stop the errors

seems to still do the error

Perky:
seems to still do the error

my sincere apologies the gojet HAS BEEN FIXED!!!!!! seems I had it loaded twice old/new vrsion

sorry i should have checked

JoGet#58

Hi Perky: This Joget indicator is probably awesome if you know how it works, LOL. Can you explain how it works please.

forexpipmaster:
Hi Perky: This Joget indicator is probably awesome if you know how it works, LOL. Can you explain how it works please.

remember all other indicators are only a "guide" to help you enter if you search gojet you may find proper use but for a novice dont enter any longs if any yelleyred bars or red dots user then

and dont enter any sells if any green bars or blue dots under them

if you are a sensible scalper you will only pick 2-3 trades a day and a day is european AND usd session

if you want more youd need a 5 min system but that increases the risk and you will need more diaper changes

scalper

Hi Perky,

Could you please send another Templet for the system . Thank you

TJ

scalper

Hello All,

I need a little help with the scalper. I have downloaded all the indicators and

The templet rebooted the program thr lsrge number upper right turns red and green all dat and no number change at all have deleated and reinstalled still nothing any ideas?? Thank you

TJ

Reason: