Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 19

help me

I can not backtest the EA ,who test it?

Well -don't know what happened--EA wiped out account on some currencies-be careful -live

Thanks and ....

Thank you, Perky for this indicator

Tested (live) it on gbpusd and eurusd, and I think using this indicator with gu is better.

- eurusd can take between 5 to 50 minutes before you can bank 10 pips while gu below 5 minutes

My additional rules:

- Do not enter when 2 minutes left for new candle to appear

- Do not enter before 1 AM EST

One question though, why lswpr and rsi keep repaint when zoom in / out?

It's really bother me...

proof that it is still working

I think (though I am not a mind reader) that he is looking for proof that the system is still working. Because there are a lot of systems that worked well last month and are not working well now. When something stops working people don't speak up thinking that it was something they did to stop it from working or it doesn't work well and people just loose interest.

reza1982:
I can not backtest the EA ,who test it?

There is no trade on my back test. Anybody have an answer?

lq2008:
There is no trade on my back test. Anybody have an answer?

Back testing is worthless. Don't even bother.

Guaranteed scalping. . .

Scalping will make you alooottt of money when trading 10 to 20 lots. But for a few pips, your trade can go the other way and wipe out your whole account. If you incorporate money management into scalping. . Then it is not worth sitting there all day to look for scalping trades, as the return will be very little.

Unless you guys have got some guaranteed way to make 2-5 pips (including spread) profit for each trade.!

wow

neat-o, cool, excellent, amazing

Made 55 pips on Perky Scalp System today

Perky EA is good

The Perky EA is good, have backtested it for the month of June 2009, and no single loss. Maybe because it doesnt have a stop loss. Consistent profits.

Reason: