MT5 Backtest Different Brokers Different Results

Hi I have backtested my EA strategy on mt5 with different brokers and have obtained much different results for example profit will be 6000 on one broker, and with the other profit is 12000. I have used real ticks based on real ticks, and the tick quality is 100% on both, how can I get the most accurate results or fix this problem, thanks. 

sarahfoxwell:
Hi I have backtested my EA strategy on mt5 with different brokers and have obtained much different results for example profit will be 6000 on one broker, and with the other profit is 12000. I have used real ticks based on real ticks, and the tick quality is 100% on both, how can I get the most accurate results or fix this problem, thanks. 

Trading conditions are very important too, so if you are testing a scalping strategy that goes for a few pips of profit and one broker is testing on an ECN account and the other on standard account with large spread, the results will be entirely different.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Trading conditions are very important too, so if you are testing a scalping strategy that goes for a few pips of profit and one broker is testing on an ECN account and the other on standard account with large spread, the results will be entirely different.

the spread says floating in the strategy tester and when I click it it says 0, it is a swing strategy. 

Reason: