Pearson correlation - page 2

mladen,

The newer version works perfectly. And the indicator looks great, easy to very and interpret. Thank you for your hard work, very impressive.

Now I just need to figure out how to use this thing.

Hi mladen -- Can I bring up a queery ( hope I am not making a fool of myself here ) your pic. example shows 7 pairs listed on the right hand side and so does my downloaded Pearson indy on the screen,however I can only see 6 lines plotted on your pic and my own mt4 has only 6 lines plotted. I believe colour 2 dark orange EURUSD is missing from both.

I wish to make myself perfectly clear I am not criticising here in anyway,I love this indy am very grateful and cant wait to use it,I am just a little puzzled here that's all.

Many thanks.

klw

-no, my turn! -Mladen, single currensy! same like Sperman, only better!

... what? what did i sayed? ...

that what i sayed - Sparman!

...right, Spearman - exactly (what i sayed ) ...can you do them both?

Pearson correlation yields 1 (one) when calculated for the symbol itself (ie: if you attach it to eurusd as on the picture on post 1, and it is in the symbols list, correlation of a symbol with itself is equal to a constant 1) So I decided not to show that constant 1 on the chart.

If you want to see that line, simply comment out line 220 of the indicator:

if (forSymbol == Symbol()) continue;

but, as I said, all you are going to get is a horizontal line (this is Pearson correlation indicator, not an autocorrelation indicator, completely different cup of coffee)

regards

mladen

klw:
Hi mladen -- Can I bring up a queery ( hope I am not making a fool of myself here ) your pic. example shows 7 pairs listed on the right hand side and so does my downloaded Pearson indy on the screen,however I can only see 6 lines plotted on your pic and my own mt4 has only 6 lines plotted. I believe colour 2 dark orange EURUSD is missing from both.

I wish to make myself perfectly clear I am not criticising here in anyway,I love this indy am very grateful and cant wait to use it,I am just a little puzzled here that's all.

Many thanks.

klw

New to all of this ( mt4 and scripts,indis. etc ) . Thanks very much for the reply and indi.

klw

klw:
New to all of this ( mt4 and scripts,indis. etc ) . Thanks very much for the reply and indi. klw

if you in EURUSD chart - it won't show EURUSD - correlation to itself (straight line - doesn't shown), only other pairs (correlation to other pairs)

thank you, Mladen!

right, but what would i do with straight horisontaln line - that's cheating - we want Pearson, crooked line (single curr.corr - different (new) indi)

you promissed!... (in a way)

Nice indicator

Dear Mladen,

nice thing you have created.And I am really fan of Forex-tsd.com.....it is the best forum on Forex community...........

I am not a coder.can it be transferred to only USD pairs or Only GBP pairs or EURO pairs please??????????or just please let me know about the change of the variable please????????

thanx and regards.

Thanks for sharing.

Pirsonq_dt.mq4 _Klot, mql codobas

Files:
Reason: