Correlation indicators - page 8

Correlation as on mataf.net

Hey guys

Have seen some posts on here about correlation but does anyone know if there is an indicator to calculate correlation in MT4 as shown on mataf.net:

Forex Correlation - Mataf.net

I think this could be a really useful tool

Thanks !

Hi,

thank you so much

nice indicator !!

once again thanks

As far as I see it is a Pearson correlation addapted to show ranges from -100 to 100 instead of -1 to 1.

One version of Pearson correlation can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179003. You might want to experiment with the length of correlation to get exactly the same values as mataf ones.

regards

mladen

leeb:
Hey guys

Have seen some posts on here about correlation but does anyone know if there is an indicator to calculate correlation in MT4 as shown on mataf.net:

Forex Correlation - Mataf.net

I think this could be a really useful tool

Thanks !

Thanks mladen - looks good !

Last 24 hrs Buyers Sellers Strength Need help from coders!

Dear Coders,

unfortunately i`m not be proficient in Metatrader programming language,

so i need a little your help, please.

Attached you will find the KG RS GROUP V1.2a

i hope to make indicator like this in the picture

KG ;:
the Buyers and Sellers strength for each currency for the last 24 hours & the last 120 hours (5 days). You can use this informations for your trade.. And i'll try to post it every hours when the new candle on H1 TF is formed Here is how to read it, on the left corner of each currency windows you will see "B" for Buyers Strength in % and "S" for Sellers Strength in %. Bold line draw the Buyers strength in %, and the DOT LINE is smothing of this strength for the last 24 hours strength I use 24 candles smoothing on H1 Time Frame and for the 120 hours strength i use 30 candles smoothing on H4 Time frame. And there is a simple words too that tell you who is the winer currently "BUYERS WIN" means buyers strength is bigger than 50% and "SELLERS WIN" means sellers strength is bigger than 50%. And i put there too "Up" and "Down" word too that tell you the current strength direction compare to the previous strength.

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance.

Uncorrelated Currency Pairs

Hello Fellow Traders,

I wish to know the few most "uncorrelated pair", viz. the closest to zero correlation... i tried to google but the results have turned out to be quite weird!.. If one site is showing 0.87 correlation for a particular pair then some other site is showing 0.15 for the same... The difference is huge...

So if anyone does know the most consistent uncorrelated pair (either gained by personal experience or some statistical proof) please let us know.

Kind Regards

Or go here and click on the Correlations Table:

Various files

Hope this helps,

Happy trading!

Ms_Mel

EUR/USD and USD/CHF

Hi

i want to know how can i use the correlation between EUR/USD and USD/CHF in trading?

kotegh:
I'm looking for a correlation indicator. The method is "Fourier correlation"

Very interesting concept. I've not seen any indicators for this, but I'm not sure how functional it would be in MT4. These kind of 'high frequency' methods tend to be very computationally intensive and work off of real time tick data. This would typically mean live feed data, not sculpted and filtered ticks like you'd get from an MT4 broker. If you had a fast enough computer you might have some benefit, though.

Reason: