Trading Gold/USD - page 35

prices seems to start being concerned by the economy recovery even though the usd drops

It works !

Very nice, thank you.

I just don't know how to interpret it now...

Files:
build_1.jpg  161 kb

British economy shrinks unexpectedly

GDP decreases 0.4% in the third quarter showing British economy remains in a recession.

LONDON (CNN) -- Britain's gross domestic product suffered another decline in the third quarter of 2009, figures showed Friday, meaning the country remains mired in recession.

GDP decreased 0.4% in the third quarter, according to preliminary estimates from Britain's Office of National Statistics.

Some analysts had expected Friday's GDP figures to show the recession in Britain was over.

The British economy officially entered recession in January after two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth, which is the traditional definition of a recession.

For the third quarter of 2009, statistics showed the biggest declines occurred in the hotel and restaurant industry, which fell by 1%; construction, which decreased by 1.1%; and agriculture, forestry and fishing, which declined by 1.6%.

There was zero growth in government and other services -- a marginal increase from the previous quarter -- with the health industry making the largest contribution to that figure, statistics showed.

Hi barnix.

Should I download 2009_Futures.txt in a daily basis and run all scripts in order to update this indicator?

Regards

Gold could have further to drop since passing the $1045 level.

odirlei:
Hi barnix.

Should I download 2009_Futures.txt in a daily basis and run all scripts in order to update this indicator?

Regards

Yes download from:

https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/files/dea/history/deacot2009.zip

unzip it, rename to 2009_Futures.txt , delete all csv files and run all scripts.

Hi Barnix!

I see that you use my Meta COT. It was pleasant to you? Unfortunately I have not found any person of sufficient qualification in Russia what to discuss possibilities of the analysis of reports. You would like to see what possibilities in the following version Meta COT? What indicators you use?

C-4:
Hi Barnix! I see that you use my Meta COT. It was pleasant to you? Unfortunately I have not found any person of sufficient qualification in Russia what to discuss possibilities of the analysis of reports. You would like to see what possibilities in the following version Meta COT? What indicators you use?

Hi C-4!

It is very great indicator your Meta COT indicator.

I want to use together with another good russian indicator the Options level indicator.

I want to create an SVM forecasting for this indicators.

With COT indicator we can't see the last week results. We can forecst with SVM

from historical data. If you want I can send for you my svm dll for forecasting the COT data. Please send me a PM on forex-tsd with your e-amil address.

Reason: