TL breakout + retest - page 10

EURUSD situation.

Files:
eurusd1.gif  16 kb

Walander:
MPH,

I will actually add confirmation to your TA by saying the FA, with long term analysis actually confirms the break out upwards.

Although, news reports are talking about the Japanese Gov. siphoning the Yen out of money supply, hypothetically decrease the supply and short-term increasing the overall strength of the Yen, the actual function of the Japanese Economy is really based on exports.

Using such fundamental analysis to project the future movements of the Yen, we would consider that the government is going to attempt to move down the Yen in currency strength to support their major exports globally.

Although, my fundamentals on the pound are extremely weak, considering the movement of the EU and GBP, I would consider the the government in the new year will attempt to increase the general strength of the pound to remain the currencies separate. Such a move, in contrast with my FA on the Yen, would confirm the move- but I will say right now my fundamental ability to analyze the GBP is EXTREMELY POOR, just becuase I really don't have much background on understanding the underlying conditions and important factors of the GBP economy.

Cheers,

Another two urban myths.

Supply decrease does not generate strengthening. Long probed during 90's dollar run.

BOJ intervention several times have probed what it was probed.

Last dollar/euros market injections? probed^3

Japanese exportation blef

How much is 678 billions export/4272 trillions GDP?

Facts.

Thanks to Walander, fx823, Linuxser and other member.

Your post make me learn and help me spot something I didn't notice on.

Wednesday Call was completely a wrong trade (AU H4 and NZDUSD H4).

Learnt not to trade in low trading volume.

I will be out of town for a few day. But I will be back to update some chart again soon.

Ignore any grammar mistake due to English not my primary language

I will say, for your first comment, I have no idea what you're trying to say, I don't understand the sentance.

2. Japan Economy Dependent on Exports - Google Search

It's interesting to note that there are variables of calculations of the GDP, and looking at the number plainly, then comparing it to the export number is no way to fully analyze the Japanese Economy- they are dependent on growth of other countries. So it is not an urban myth.

Cheers,

Linuxser:
Another two urban myths.

Supply decrease does not generate strengthening. Long probed during 90's dollar run.

BOJ intervention several times have probed what it was probed.

Last dollar/euros market injections? probed^3

Japanese exportation blef

How much is 678 billions export/4272 trillions GDP?

Facts.

Walander:
I will say, for your first comment, I have no idea what you're trying to say, I don't understand the sentance.

2. Japan Economy Dependent on Exports - Google Search

It's interesting to note that there are variables of calculations of the GDP, and looking at the number plainly, then comparing it to the export number is no way to fully analyze the Japanese Economy- they are dependent on growth of other countries. So it is not an urban myth.

Cheers,

Of course japan exports it's another myth.

Be careful with blind search.

Searching without deep (better academic) knowledge about economics puts you in the hands of the journalist and/or media.

You could end buying oil before hit $200/barrel to make some profits. Better yet, after FAO meeting, buy commodities as much as you can to make some difference, because the cheap food era is over.

Linuxser:
Of course japan exports it's another myth.

Be careful with blind search.

Searching without deep (better academic) knowledge about economics puts you in the hands of the journalist and/or media.

You could end buying oil before hit $200/barrel to make some profits. Better yet, after FAO meeting, buy commodities as much as you can to make some difference, because the cheap food era is over.

Using 2007 data

GDP: $4.272 trillion*

Current account Balance: $210.5 billion

Imports: $573.3 billion f.o.b.

Exports: $678.1 billion f.o.b.

Surplus: $104.8 billion f.o.b.

Now let's compare with China, a real exporter

GDP: $7.099 trillion*

Current account Balance: $371.8 billion

Imports: $904.6 billion f.o.b.

Exports: $1.22 trillion f.o.b.

Surplus: $315.4 billion f.o.b.

*PPP GDP.

By changing this to official GDP China will have $3.251 trillion and Japan $4.384 trillion.

If I omit last quote somebody will tell me: hey, China is 4th world economy. Oh no, you need to calculate the GDP based on a fixed schema.

Now we can compare both GDP by sector:

China

agriculture: 11.3%

industry: 48.6%

services: 40.1%

Japan

agriculture: 1.4%

industry: 26.5%

services: 72%

And another player, the US

agriculture: 1.2%

industry: 19.8%

services: 79% (2007 est.)

By just reading this values we could say why China is a big exporter and US or Japan is not.

Did you note the difference? Services

Being Germany the country which show the best figures

agriculture: 0.9%

industry: 30.1%

services: 69% (2007 est.)

Best Balance.

Quoted from DAILYFX

British Pound Outlook Hinges Upon the Bank of England's Rate Decision The British pound has spent most of the past month or so falling toward support at 1.4400, as the markets anticipate that the Bank of England will continue cutting rates aggressively. This could remain the case at the start of next week ahead of the BOE's next rate decision on January 8, as Bloomberg News is forecasting that the Bank of England will cut rates by 50 basis points at 7:00 ET, while Credit Suisse overnight index swaps are fully pricing in a 25 basis point reduction. This is indeed within the realm of possibilities since the UK has tipped into recession and the BOE, and UK government, anticipate that things will only get worse. In fact, the BOE's latest Credit Conditions Survey for the fourth quarter indicated that they had deteriorated, with the availability of loans down despite unexpectedly stable demand for mortgages. Furthermore, the survey said that spreads on secured lending to households and on corporate lending had widened, while defaults on household and non-financial business loans had increased. Overall, this leaves the odds in favor of year another rate cut by the BOE on January 8 and potential for EUR/GBP to target parity, but the reaction of the British pound may depend on what sort of bias is reflected in the Monetary Policy Committee's subsequent statement.

fx823:
EURUSD situation.

ALmost the same with you.

Files:

AUDNZD daily

I have 2 upper TL, one is red and one is pink. I stil unsure which one have higher reliability for me.

Any opinion?

Files:
2_3.gif  24 kb

Risky Trade. It is more advisable to wait it to retrace for a small portion first and only take the LONG due to BREAKOUT candle was too big.

Files:
Reason: