TL breakout + retest - page 8

How I trade?

Be reminded to control risk exposure. If you did noted, all those is USD major pair.

So imposible you open up 6 position for 6 pair and increase your risk exposure.

And which one you should choose as your position trades.

Look for potential rooms for it to grown.

I pick GU as my potential long term trades (hold until february) bcoz I saw rooms to UP in weekly TF so as monthly. Tat's why I didn't set any TP for GU.

To earn interest as well.

Others pair. Aiming for 300-500pips is more than enough. Trade it and keep it for around 6-7days is more than enough.

Take trades and compare with your account. Dont take all 6 trades in once. That is not advisable. I take GU USDCHF NZDUSD AUDUSD trades only in my account.

I skip EU in real but do it in demo for training purposes. USDCAD was closed yesterday night hitting TP 1.21.

Wish it helps.

So according to chart. AU and NZDUSD is the pick of today.

AJ mayb is pick of tomoro. Not sure yet. But I LONG biased in AJ

mphpopular:
If you miss the EU GU boat in BIG TF. Nvr mind. We stil hav another chances in smaller TF. In below two EU GU, I more encourage LONG in GU compared to EU since GU currently have more rooms to UP compared to GU.

I trade only one of the two. As my intraday trades.

+50 right now.

Files:
12.gif  14 kb

Christmas coming. I will be away start from tomoro. I closed all my position a minute ago except for GU. GU i holding it until end of January, wish my TA wont disappoint me.

Daily TF, Most of the breakout already been done and already profit-ing us. I have no more much trading oppportunities from DAILY TF. So now let wait again.

The only one which left over right now is AU. I would likely to have AU drop to lower and I LONG it from bottom. But if market doesn't act in my favor, I juz let go this opportunity.

So happy christmas to all of you and happy pipping.

I biased LONG. And I nvr trade this setup before. First timer.

Files:

Above trades is similiar to this image attached.

Files:
bb.jpg  7 kb

AU current on list.

Files:

mphpopular:
AU current on list.

Since you are using a weekly chart here, does that mean you will only open a position based upon the break on the weekly chart?

UJ m30 on list

Files:

et_phonehome_2:
Since you are using a weekly chart here, does that mean you will only open a position based upon the break on the weekly chart?

Ya, but will trade with the smallest lot size.

Besides, trade will only be taken according to what is the pattern of the candlestick when it break the TL. My target on AU is 7350, 7500 and 7900.

Reason: