TL breakout + retest - page 15

Good work

What do you think about this usd/cad, since it has entered overbought and also show divergence on your MACD.

I hope if it retrace and give another perfect entry, it should be a good trade.

By the way, can you share your PRICE meter system indicator with me.

Thanks

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Since there is no breakdown in the USDCAD. so I wont trade the -ve divergence.

Basically, breakout is my main idea. -ve or +ve divergence is juz acting as a supporting detail and as a TP for the trade.

Attached is the indicator u looking for, it can be found in forex-tsd, but i forgotten which thread.

Files:

Thanks a million

Mphpopular,

Thanks a million for the indicator,

The trend line you normally draw on your posting charts are you drawing it by yourself or you're using some indicator(s) for the drawing of the TL?

After you've answering this question, i will tell you what i'm thinking about TL.

You're good keep it up!!

Wish to see your reply.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Fx Referee:
Mphpopular,

Thanks a million for the indicator,

The trend line you normally draw on your posting charts are you drawing it by yourself or you're using some indicator(s) for the drawing of the TL?

After you've answering this question, i will tell you what i'm thinking about TL.

You're good keep it up!!

Wish to see your reply.

Drew by myself. Purely manual work.

Look at this

When i've not started using TL + Restart, this is how i enter my trades and i always have about 60-70% win, until i feel in to whipsaw that week and i lost seriously, that's why i started using TL to filter some whipsaw for me.

It has contributed to my system and since then i've been looking forward to see somebody to rob mind together on how to use this TL perfectly.

Thanks that you're always there.

Files:
usdcad_3.gif  27 kb

Fx Referee:
When i've not started using TL + Restart, this is how i enter my trades and i always have about 60-70% win, until i feel in to whipsaw that week and i lost seriously, that's why i started using TL to filter some whipsaw for me.

It has contributed to my system and since then i've been looking forward to see somebody to rob mind together on how to use this TL perfectly.

Thanks that you're always there.

Glads it help. Besides, next week will be chinese new year, I will be off for a week.

Full UJ report

Importance level is according to the sequence

1) Double BTM is form. Short if break thru double BTM, Long if neckline double BTM broke (pink).

2) Previous Resistance TL which is broken acting as a current Supporting TL (yellow).

3) Horizontal SR (purple).

4) Found +ve divergence in MACD (light blue).

Files:

The work of TL

Exactly, this is what i'm saying that if you're not using TL to filter whipsaw you can loss yor shirt in this FX.

Look at u/c chart and see how it's rebounce, if it's not the help of TL i would have loss this trade.

Thank

How TL helps

Hi,

Exactly, this is what i'm saying that if you're not using TL to filter whipsaw you can loss yor shirt in this FX.

Look at u/c chart and see how it's rebounce, if it's not the help of TL i would have loss this trade.

Thank

Files:
usdcad_4.gif  24 kb

I have no time to save chart one by one. So I put it all at once. Wish it is clear enough

Files:
Reason: