TL breakout + retest - page 11

AJ on critical ZONE. A high clarity TL that is on the list right now.

Files:

UJ GJ win. Refer back to previous chart.

EU miss the boat. The breakout candle was too big. Now I waiting it to retest the TL and I short it. If it doesn't retest. Then I juz let this boat go. I go for next boat.

fx823:
EURUSD situation.

this is my target based on fibo tools.We had a retest on H4.

Files:
eurusd2.gif  16 kb

Tis is all I saw today. I wait for candle closed.

BUT

I didn't trade either of this. The feels doesn't get right. Stoch doesn't really happen in my favor. I let all of this boat goes.

EURAUD 1.8085 as TP. But will you dare to short after such a big drop market? We wont have retracement?

AUDCAD We currently retesting the TL we broke. But the SToch showing oversold. How am I going to enter while STOCH showing oversold?

EURCAD Solid BLUE TL broken. But it breaks too far away. You dare?

AUDJPY We break the TL, but stoch oversold.

Files:
17.gif  28 kb
18.gif  28 kb
19.gif  25 kb
20.gif  24 kb

fx823:
this is my target based on fibo tools.We had a retest on H4.

Target hit and still going down.

Files:
eurusd3.gif  15 kb

That's y i nvr like lower TF. Intraday trade is much much difficult to trade.

I closed the LONG due to it breaks into the horizontal SR.

Rules still rules, Need to be discipline and follow it.

Files:
od_52.gif  52 kb

650pips closed for GJ

Files:
16.gif  22 kb

Hello Guys, this is very good thread :-)

Files:
eu_1.gif  20 kb
eurchf.gif  23 kb
gu.gif  30 kb
usdchf.gif  21 kb
uy.gif  20 kb

Question

Hi mphpopular.

Is this a classic pattern?

Files:
eurusd.gif  14 kb

@fx823

Not really sure about whether it is a classic pattern. But as far as i concern. The target of the +ve divergence already reach. The target of +ve divergence should be the LH. I was out of town, I dont have enough tools to show you where is the target right now.

1.3520 as the LL, 1.3650 as LH. Then 1.3300 as LL. But MACD show +ve divergence. So according the target of divergence. 1.3650 should be used as target of the +ve divergence

@danecek

Look on your chart again. EU H1 showing a inverse H&S formation. Check whether the neckline is broken? Then use the height of Head as your target if the neckline broken

Same on your UJ chart.

@other

On daily TF. Check aussie cross pair. many pair have did the breakout and currently trying to retest the TL. Juz check will the TL hold and you can start your trade.

Reason: