TL breakout + retest - page 9

GU on list, wait candle closed.

Files:
11.gif  19 kb

UJ winner. GU skipped due to the candle doesn't hold above the TL which is broken.

Currently on list

Some nice pips caught juz now. 30pips.

Files:
21.gif  44 kb

Currently on list.

EU m30 currently on list

Files:

Great thread, keep up the amazing work MPH- I applaud the very frequent updating.

NZDUSD H4 on list

Files:

I'm not sure is it you;re ready for this. IF TP get hitted. We will have 2000pips.

But it is very risky trade. Next week we have BOE, then ppl having no confidence on GBP (this is all on fundamental side).

So TA side, I will biased LONG, but on FA side, I opposite it. Confused @.@

Files:

MPH,

I will actually add confirmation to your TA by saying the FA, with long term analysis actually confirms the break out upwards.

Although, news reports are talking about the Japanese Gov. siphoning the Yen out of money supply, hypothetically decrease the supply and short-term increasing the overall strength of the Yen, the actual function of the Japanese Economy is really based on exports.

Using such fundamental analysis to project the future movements of the Yen, we would consider that the government is going to attempt to move down the Yen in currency strength to support their major exports globally.

Although, my fundamentals on the pound are extremely weak, considering the movement of the EU and GBP, I would consider the the government in the new year will attempt to increase the general strength of the pound to remain the currencies separate. Such a move, in contrast with my FA on the Yen, would confirm the move- but I will say right now my fundamental ability to analyze the GBP is EXTREMELY POOR, just becuase I really don't have much background on understanding the underlying conditions and important factors of the GBP economy.

Cheers,

mphpopular:
I'm not sure is it you;re ready for this. IF TP get hitted. We will have 2000pips.

But it is very risky trade. Next week we have BOE, then ppl having no confidence on GBP (this is all on fundamental side).

So TA side, I will biased LONG, but on FA side, I opposite it. Confused @.@
Reason: